Another fun thread: What planet was your first home?

Man none of you landed on Raxxa? it makes me so said that its basically the arm pit of the universe.

6 Likes

My PC character landed there, and I have my primary T1 base there now. :slight_smile: It is a great planet, nice colors, good building land.

5 Likes

Finata for me, right next to the Ultima hub. when I came back to the game saw some of it was still standing and it brought back memories.

4 Likes

I landed on Raxxa, about 500m from the point that eventually became RINO village. I remember when you joined the community. :wink:

3 Likes

I think i landed 100m from raxxa, in fact i think i aimed for neighborinoville lol :smiley:

3 Likes

Was Therka in EA and then Sochaltin I
Still have fond memories of the fight for survival for the first couple of weeks on Therka …really got me hooked.
Built a little tower on Soch and remember seeing quite a few lovely familiar peeps about in those first few days.
Did pop down a beacon to mark the spot but might have removed it :man_shrugging:
Soon moved a short distance away to build Lake which became capital, if only in name and not in substance or style.
I did make sure I built near the fledgling ps hub as I was a poor oort then and was a long while before I got my first portal going.
Abandoned soch for boori when compact update was near as my build was anything but :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Started on Angel 1 with little to no knowledge about the game at all. In the middle of nowhere… if it weren’t for running into @Soju-VB I have no idea where I would be at this point.

2 Likes

Started on Sochaltin I from release and built a little cabin next to quarry until I was able to travel further afield then eventually settled on Finata and started to build a base but was soon being surrounded with little room to expand so ended up moving back to Sochaltin and found a little island to build on and been there ever since. I must be lucky because the area I’m in doesn’t rain too much. I have lots of other builds spread across many planets but Sochaltin is my home. In EA I started on Therka, that was such a great planet, I don’t know if it’s my imagination but I’m sure the planets in EA seemed to have better diversity in terms of bioms.

3 Likes

I first landed on Trior, didn’t realize campfires were temporary and lost my hole in the ground. Then I got lost found Sorossi and fell in love with the HSE builds and stay just outside the city inside a mountain.

4 Likes

Biit… if you go to my base Ems 3rd try… it should be 4th try now… you will see that I blew everything up… but it’s still there as my mini hub… I’ve been there for a few years now this coming Septemberish… I’ve been keeping my eye on that @Jiivita all these years… lol

5 Likes

Vulpto was my home!

3 Likes

Would love to pop by to see your house, @GreyArt247, mate … where are you located (hub wise)?

Or are you just near to something big?

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome to visit … I’ll have to have a look next time I’m online to give directions, I’m connected to the TNT hub via other portals so it’s only a few connections away from most places but I’ve never really paid attention to the names of the actual portals I go through, I just go on autopilot when I travel. My main base on Sochaltin is called House of Underhill Tree … because I made a tree growing out from under a hill and built a house on top :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Solum in the EA universe
Pheminorum in the current universe

3 Likes

First world was “Test”. After the first wipe, “Eisa”. After the second wipe, “Pheminorum”.

2 Likes

@GreyArt247, my main m’Oortian, H.U.T. is a thing of beauty. I come by frequently and was there the other day with a couple of others just nosing around! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had found a video of vulpto on youtube and it’s one of the reasons I joined the game. After being on Raxxa for a couple of months, I went looking for it. After weeks of searching, got told that it was a world from EA and no longer existed.
I was sad :frowning:

4 Likes

I don’t know why, but I’ve kept a mental total of the number of times I’ve torn down, moved, and rebuilt elsewhere since Neighborinoville folded. I’m at 23 times.
If the leaders had stayed, I’d probably still be there…

2 Likes

Maryx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: same landing spot too.

1 Like

Thank you, it’s nice to know it attracts visitors :smiley: it’s still a work in progress, so much more to do.

2 Likes