Anyone else infinitely getting this connection error when trying to start the game?

Edit: For anyone having the issue with steam saying you need to purchase the game, here’s the fix. Anyone else infinitely getting this connection error when trying to start the game? - #43 by SenshiroSan

Yeah me too

1 Like

Last time I had that it was a Steam problem.

2 Likes

old thread with info on it too

1 Like

according to https://downdetector.com/status/steam/ steam seems to be having problems… i was just trying to get on destiny 2 a few minutes ago. if your on PS4 then idk

1 Like

Just tried restarting Steam and its stuck at trying to connect to steam account.

Edit: then this message.

Capture

2 Likes

Yep, same. Also looking at that down detector, there’s 26k people that have reported saying it’s down in the past 10 minutes

3 Likes

No steam no Boundless :sob::sob:

1 Like

:hammer_and_wrench: Steam is down for routine maintenance every Tuesday.

2 Likes

I have been having issues since last night on PC through Steam. Game freezing for no reason and worlds looping their load process like they cannot get world data successfully.

Steam back I think anyone confirm?

Still just sitting there say connecting to steam forever for me currently.

1 Like

steams back for me

1 Like

Boundless work for me :+1:

1 Like

Had to force close the steam processes running in the background with the task manager since the little window gave me no option to close it. Restarted it and steam started up now.

1 Like

Uhhh…

Purchase? What’s going on🤯?

I have to launch it from the store page apparently because the library is a bit bugged 0.o image

You’re back in game?

Nope. It just opens this window for two minutes, it closes itself, then the game never launches.

Apparently restarting steam also doesn’t fix anything.