AQUATOPiA (log due street work finished) more homes for free :)

ok come to aquatopia by portal i wait there

I’d forgotten all about it, I’ll come swing by with a lot of items and post here when I have with the list of items for sale. :sun_with_face:

cool thanks just a reminder :smile:
oh and i didn here if you fine with eldwen using your spot on plaza he said you aproved off it

That’s right, I DM’d him about it, it’s fine with me since due to the meteor update I don’t think the Oort Shrine is so useful anymore, or at least it should be in a different location

1 Like

wonna have more fun im drowning lol puting more floor hahaha

Updated my shop stand in Aquatopia with Refined Gleam, Gem Tools/Slingbows and Oort Shards/Stones, all at reasonable prices

1 Like

nice thanks man

I hope, I write in right topic. )
@the-moebius Hi, again! Yesterday I lost and my connection was broke. lol
I didn’t save coordinates of places you showed me. Can you give me 1 place, where I can build? Just show it to me and I dig into it. )

yes is right topic
you can choose where you build
if it is free space you can take it
take something you like on the 3 streets
im not gonna choose where you build lol
@DmitryAndreev87

2 Likes

hey nevermore you still need a shop or did i allready helped ya with the home spot :smile:just contact me here if ya need anything else or ingame

I almost have a house setup, and I still need a shop spot :smiley:

coolz what ya thinking off a one shop plot
one off the rooms
or a portal in shopping to a shop elsewhere :smile:
ill come check out the house love to see it

almost done with the house, like i need more bricks shakes fist dang bricks and some of the blocks not totally happy with it so I can replace as i get what i want.I cant afford to keep a portal active yet. I would gladly look at some plots if you have any ideas. I liked the mud room I was going to use but with the neighbor cutting into half the room it leaves it super unbalanced and it makes my OCD ache

i be there in 10mins
dont know where mud room is

i will login as well :smiley: i have a few mins. just book shopping

Oi Moebius. Sorry about earlier. I was trapped in DC and it wouldnt let me back in. Hit me up later so we can chat shop space. I got so much stuffies

coolz is all good did you grab some gems on the hunt :smile:

No. I am so little I could barely keep up haha. And I went offline within maybe 10 mins of it.

Have you a shop space yet?? If not I can sort you out with a kitted up one I’m not using

I do not! That would be awesome though!