AQUATOPiA (log due street work finished) more homes for free :)

So I have no idea how to contact you directly, so this seems the easiest way to start, Moebius xD

I’m pretty new to the game, and I’m looking at joining the actual community of Boundless, otherwise I’ll drop off very quickly from boredom. I’m more than willing to be a part of Aquatopia. Not just for a home and a shop on the server but if you give me a task of some sort I don’t mind helping out and going full circle with it. That’s how these MMOs work, it’s about giving back.

I’m literally just starting to learn how the game works, and finding my way through the progression so I don’t have all the recipes and such I need… HOWEVER like I said, I’m down for any suggestions.

1 Like

i would sugest you start by looking for a spot in the garden district
that auto adds ya to the clubhouse there and villager list
and just meet people who live there the rest will follow
we are curently having a player designing 3D plans for a cool expansion so we sure can use help :smile: around town also join the aqua discord
and its not hard to find me :smile: once ya there

our comunity can help out with recipes we share it there
oh also check out this post the district is best suited for new players starting out and is where we most hang out

Thank you kindy. I’ll have to take a look :smiley: As for that plots, do you have specific designated areas to build or does it not really matter so long as there’s reasonable space? Also I’ll totally jump in the discord where can I find the link?

its on the page i linked to you Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL) somewhere lol also yeah you can plot anywhere olmost just not where the new project will be you see where discussing on the post all the rest is free to claim easyst would be on the roads
in district if ya wonna go bigger go a bit further away from the center
you can also just do a starter home to learn the game and move it later on to a grander thing
im also gonna log in soon seeya there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks a bunch. Think I’m all settled in now! :smiley:

1 Like

Hello, I’m new to the game, and the area, I have a cabin in the woods not too far from the city, but I was wondering if I could have a portal to the market district, or close by. Rather than having to walk all the way from my house. Also looking to get involved in the community, and learn about hunts, along with every other aspect of the game that I am totally oblivious about haha

2 Likes

@Zandor im on in 3and half hour more info coming. Soon @work

@the-moebius
Hey! Jax here.
I found a spot in Aquatopia right off the fountain plaza (to the right of the portal labeled " Shortcut to Aquatopia Center") that was vacant. It looks like someone was building there and pulled up roots. There is existing woodwork and brick walls. I have been looking for a permanent spot to build for a while now and this spot seems very nice. There is already a little door in the wall. I claimed all the way back through the existing space and all of the plots to the left of it directly behind the portal, plus some below that were already dug out.

Hope you don’t mind. If you do, I can pull up the beacon. I only filled it for about a week. Also, there is a 2-plot wide bay to the left of the portal that it appears you have reserved. Do you already have a purpose planned for it? If not, I would be much more interested in that bay. Thinking about maybe setting up a shop. Just let me know. Thanks!

yeah i protect spots sometimes its all yours
i can unplot it for you
the left bay has been taken yesterday but the right is still free
as theres a portal there the room can even be bigger if ya plot behind the portal :smile:

hey man beacon is running low on fuel

Sooo… I was jogging early in the morning in the market district and saw this cry for help :kissing: You need to help your fellow cool cat!

And don’t forget to help me too, mr. @the-moebius - please get rid of this SSSSSSSSSS :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@the-moebius Hi moebius I’m trying to build a house here in aquatopia. and need permission if that’s okay. I’m next to nubas vault and in front of boundmores statue

SHHHHH… Nuba’s vault doesn’t exist… I can actually edit that area if you are still online.

I am still on I can meet you at the vault if you like?

Headed your way.