Aquatopian Empire Garden District (OFFICIAL)

I love the idea of lots of gardens/green spaces I just thought the japanese style is way too specific, that’s all :smiley:

ha ha ha yea, well, I’ve been really into a Japanese theme but it can be done somewhere else, yea lets do it with what you have been planning, then once this is done we can start a Japanese build else where for my main base.

@CosminNegoita and @the-moebius are you’s capable of joining me at my build to start rebuilding, by just getting what I built removed, and replaced by a basic frame.

when it comes to the trident statue, maybe try a big temple, like building.

Maybe wait a bit for final plans so we dont destroy more grass and stuff unneeded i was thinking we start collecting mats first if cosmin has a rough material list ready ya cant rush an artist lol hehe i want to help ya but we kinda logout and login at same moment :slight_smile: thanks for the screenshots for comp :slight_smile: maybe sat we can finish clybhouse together

2 Likes

Yea, I know, but I’m really excited about getting this build done, and also school where I live is going to start again soon, which means I wont be able to get on in the mornings or the middle of the day, when most of you’s are on for me.

Also I would love to see more concept voxel art, to get a good feel for the build, I might also ask my dad if I can get MagicaVoxel on my PC, to do my own concept work.

hey @CosminNegoita looks good keep in mind that we have acces to 3waterbuckets for moment :grin: keeping them aside for that one special build
that deserves it hehe

i think magicvoxel is freeware im looking to get it to :smile:
i used to freestyle my stuff but i see what potential this has :smile:

Did some exploration to this cupola thing. Might look different in-game, but this could serve as a base.

5 Likes

maybe we could create a spiral staircase in it, that leads to an underground section.

also when it comes to the path ways, we could use red brick, to create a decorative pattern on the ground or even just a stripe that runs along the centre of the path.

Some more exploration, this time for a gigantic temple

3 Likes

if i had millions i would pay someone to add chisels in magic voxel for ya @CosminNegoita this is looking awesome
cant wait to start on it :smile:
i wonder if we could calculate the dome shape but in titaniumchisel style
to make it even more rounder im gonna do a test on our workshop im looking into some software for domecreating that way i can help and you got time to make more awesome designs
also if you have a link to an good and short tutorial on magicvoxel i could use that :smile: maybe @swede nows one to seen him use this to

also these are perfect templates to follow the final details can be done ingame just from looking at it :smile:

1 Like

Here’s a statue of Kha’rod, the firstborne Oortian, the God that has been banished from his homeworld after trying to kill his brother, only to give birth to the race we play today. Originally, he was planning to create an army that would resemble him in order to go back to his homeworld, kill his brother and take control of his empire.

His mouth could hold a portal from the Aquatopia city center.

5 Likes

@the-moebius

I think I watched several tutorials on youtube and perhaps some webpages as well. Dont have anything to recommend Im afraid.

The program is pretty simple, but it was frustrating to figure out some things.

Maybe we can make a Magicavoxel thread where people can ask about things. I would be happy to help if I can.

One thing that helped me was that you can turn on grid, which outline every block. You can also turn on frames, and then set that to 8. Then you have an additional grid that show you the plot size as well. Those settings are down to the left. You have to set it each time though.

2 Likes

I would love some help with Magicavoxel, like how do you make the gleam blocks and water in it? I really want to figure this program out! :smiley:

hey @MrGamer117 can ya contact @CosminNegoita we need to start mapping this project we kinda stuck at moment link me in the PM if ya want :smile:

2 Likes

You need to go into render mode. The colors applied to the gleam and water in your project, change their properties. The rendered model will display either the luminance or transparency to said colors. You can change to a bunch of different properties if I remember correctly. @Jenndragonfly

4 Likes

also @MrGamer117 i have a spot to make your theme on and its allready plotted a part off it let me know when ya wonna have a look at the spot

1 Like

I’ve had great fun with MagicaVoxel. I used to use it to plan out my Stonehearth towns. Glad to see it’s being used here and with such talent!

3 Likes

Sorry @the-moebius I’ve been busy, got school so have been un able to get on in the morning to join yous in working on the district, but yea we sorta need to start getting this started, in a couple more days, my time zone, we will be able to at least get started, maybe.