Are there any plans for Boundless this year?

Yes just like osrs or even wow, ff. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Only if I can buy Oortian pants with them. :wink:

4 Likes

Well, last thing I read about Oortian crafting materials was… pretty intriguing:

5 Likes

whatthe
What the heck :open_mouth: :laughing:
James watched Hannibal too many times?

4 Likes

I loved that long long state of wonder and new discoveries, I wish people would have shared the gossip about why Duskmoor fell with me right when it happened and I wanted to understand what was going on, but hardly anyone knew me so I get it. That was the only trauma this game ever gave me. I think the story with James is he had to agree to be quiet to keep a job to pay rent at a time when that got hard and/or impossible for millions of people all at once.

2 Likes

wait what
giphy

6 Likes

:sweat_smile: I thought I’d gone back and read almost every post. Apparently I missed a few.

6 Likes

If it isn’t obvious they don’t care anymore by now I’m not sure what would speak to people here. It’s a direct threat to their income that could take minimum effort to make a statement on steam.

4 Likes

Is anyone here playing that NFT Minecraft MMO where you buy land for ethereum and Steve Aoki has a house?

1 Like

Steve Aoki is an absolute legend…but I’ll be skipping the metaverse raves for now :thinking::unamused:

2 Likes

wow!
this thread has it all, lots of denial, understandable disappointment with the communication, the will to fund more money if it would only help the devs to come back and NFT talk … :green_heart:

/i in short go out and touch some gras guys, there are other games out there, you all got you moneys worth out of boundless, if you just bought it, otherwise … well, can I interested you in NFT’s some more, since you like to loose money … /i :yum:

:grin:
p.s.: take this post with humour, there isn’t much left otherwise here :wink:

5 Likes

As of today…. I just want a belly button… that’s it…

3 Likes

I agree with you on the subscription. If you made a gleam club subscription required to play Boundless, I think that would probably help pay for development. Right now, gleam club is $60 a year. That’s cheap for a subscription. I’m used to paying $120-180 a year for game subscriptions. And I would be fine if the cost of gleam went up a bit to help further pay for development.

2 Likes

I agree with you on the Sovereigns. Would be nice to be able to put them in orbit where we want.
My other problem is biomes. I though the biome choices were going to be more open. There are some level 5 and 6 biomes that I really like. But having to have a tier 3 or 4 world to get them is the frustrating part. Why can’t just have a tier 1 world, that after meeting the minimum, be able to choose some higher biomes to be placed here and there?

1 Like

Plots are basically NFTs
Change my mind

5 Likes

Right-clicking your plot doesn’t let me steal it…:thinking:

5 Likes

While I agree with this sentiment, if you look at the website and what is actually advertised and promised for the game, as well as the fact that it’s literally described as an MMO which means, generally speaking, larger updates are kind of the norm, it’s looking kind of bleak. I wish it wasn’t. I love the game, it’s my most played game on Steam, but I hate playing alone, and sinking money into a game that doesn’t make any sort of effort to keep me playing. Honestly I can’t blame anyone for calling it abandonware, because at this point that’s what it feels like, and when the devs don’t pay enough attention to even come up with some sort of response to that claim, it doesn’t really make me feel better about it. I’m even hearing that they didn’t renew the copyright for the game…

3 Likes

Oort temples
Protectors
Titans
Other races
Staves
Lances
Sheep/ram/hunter/pounder mobs

3 Likes

I have enjoyed and loved this game since it was Oort Online, before they changed the name to Boundless. Hell I even enjoyed the browser based development version of the game, and I was on the forums everyday checking to see what new dev posts were out and in absolute awe of the concept art, the behind the scenes look the systems they were programing, and most importantly RIP Mr. Pig that never made it to the game. I ate that stuff up, and honestly without making a long rant, I am just disappointed at this point.

In my opinion, I feel like this isn’t the game I backed eight years ago, I honestly think they tried though, but I think the scope of which they wanted to achieve was not manageable for them, and that is what Boundless has become. All the content they said we would have seems feels as if it is still a decade away from happening.

In my opinion, I still say Square Enix backing them as their publisher was the start of the downfall, not to say that Square Enix’s funds didn’t help the studio greatly, however I could be wrong because I don’t know the exact details of the deal they made with Square Enix, they probably told them they need to deliver a product by said deadline. Which was why the official released version of Boundless came without the content that Wonderstruck set out to have in released version of the game.

Then to help @ardele reply to @Marcello666 here is the original trailer for the game, that discussed features that “would” be in the game, and honestly the trailer that made me fall in love with this game. While the trailer doesn’t show everything that game set out to accomplish, alot more stuff was posted on the original, event current website, and as well as lots of old dev blog posts.

Aside from this min-rant, that could have greatly been longer, I still have love for this game, the players that I have made amazing connections and experiences with, and the wonderful things that I had built and made.

I am just saddened by the current state of everything that has to do with Boundless, and you know I am just as frustrated as many of you on the forums because we love this game and the potential that is still has.

And you know, no matter what side you are on about the state of the game, people wouldn’t be posting content, contests, frustrations, or hope about the game if they didn’t have a shred of passion and love left for the game, or else the forums would be gravely dead.

9 Likes

Someone called me?

10 Likes