Are there any plans for Boundless this year?

Nope no renovations
See you next month
:wink: <3

Digging up that backer rewards list againā€¦ is an awkward reminder of just how many promises werenā€™t fulfilled AT LAUNCH.

We need someone to go over to Developersā€™ World and yell at them to come back to their forums. Anybody know how to get there?.. :unamused:

2 Likes

I did a Break from the Forum because i Had to think about all the comments of several Threads
And was even thinking about to quit the Game but i ve decided to continue and ignore some Things Here and there so will have fun again even on the Forum .
And there are so many people i am helping which have fun with the Game thats Most important to me :grinning::grinning::grinning:

And even No Updates are coming this Game has so much you can do and to enjoy more than Other Triple AAA Game for 60 or more bucksā€¦
And i ve still Plans i am working onā€¦
Stay Boundless
Greetings Turrican2006

8 Likes

also a silly mask and iron fist our golden fist

2 Likes

I totally agree with what youā€™re saying. And was feeling the exact same way.
Certain people spend all day on the forum arguing there views to whoever will listen or anyone who disagrees with there point of view.

Iā€™ve spent more hours on Boundless then any other game Iā€™ve ever played in my 42 years of life and would say itā€™s my favourite game of all time.

Iā€™ve also had my moments where I thought Iā€™d quit. If that does eventually happen. There wonā€™t be a boo hoo Iā€™m leaving post. Iā€™ll reclaim and throw regen bombs and things will revert to there natural beauty. And that will be the end of it. No forum post. No anger or disappointment. Just a disappearing act. Me going silently into the night. But until that point i try and post positive things. Light hearted jokes. And images and videos of things I build that I think are cool. Boundless is what you make of it. And really thereā€™s so many creative things yet to be done. Boundless is only limited by your own imagination. :v::heart::beers:

12 Likes

Wish I could give this 1000 :hearts:s.

And people like you are absolutely part of what makes this game so special, why Iā€™d probably put it on the top of my list too (and also closing in on 42 in a few weeks!). :+1: Stumbling on Boundless in the PS store absolutely one of the best things that ever happened to me, since I was able to get to know some of the most amazing folks out there because of it. :trophy:

7 Likes

Darn kids! Keep off my lawn!!!

:weary: Iā€™ll be 55 in June.

8 Likes

You people are so old, compared to lilā€™ me whoā€™s only 35 13! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Iā€™ll be 45 in June.

6 Likes

I can see weā€™re all in our prime herešŸ¤Ŗ

3 Likes

I wasnā€™t even in my prime when I was in my prime!

2 Likes

Yeah getting 44 in April
And Same Here never Had a Game with more time i ve spent in .

4 Likes

So Blendly has a split personality, one with 49 others with 44. Luckily we hop faster here than 18 year olds (speed drink doesnā€™t count, almost doesnā€™tšŸ™ƒ). (google translator)

1 Like

Bless all of you oldies :heart:

4 Likes

33 here and maybe this game is geared towards us older people lol.

3 Likes

Tony hawk pro skater 1+2 is on sale $20 on PlayStation

Thereā€™s a build mode, anyone want to team up and build a boundless city in it?

Oh and Iā€™m 36

Ugh, old people are gross. I bet you all smell like mothballs.

Unlike me, at the young age ofā€¦ 35.

4 Likes

all these agesā€¦ thank god I stopped counting to the age of 29ā€¦ I did though celebrate my 11th 29th birthday on Jan 31 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Hahaha this is so funny. For years me and my buddies celebrated our 29th as well.

3 Likes

Welcome to the 29+11 club.

4 Likes