Art: Character Races Concepts (males)

I know this post is old, but really like 1,2,6,13,17,21. But as others have said, I would be happy with any or all of these.

When will we be able to choose a race and have advanced customization :frowning: I can’t wait to see at least some of these awesome models in game.

1 Like

Ohh what I’d do for these :(:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

So want that Rhino with like bulky Armour/wearables! <3

3 Likes

what about a 1 block high race that excels at mining and crafting? (also those look amazing)

1 Like

This was actually an idea a long time ago, but it was eventually scrapped for balance reasons. I can’t find the video now, but the devs showed off a very early version of race heights back when the player model was just an orange block (the alternate races were purple and green I believe)

3 Likes

They are good for real, keep it up!

Is this still a relevant post? I love the idea but it’s from 2 years ago.

1 Like

I think it still is but there are a lot of more high priority things than filling the game with a bunch of different cosmetic races.

Personally I’d be either concept #18 or #21.

I like them all. Bring them all out. Lol.

Can the team try making a fox and a sloth looking type race as well.

I’ve seen a few people with a different race they had ears is all I payed attention too then I found this post and got excited

Them people with ears in game are called “devs”.
They come and go investigate what we do in game :joy: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Oh ok cool

someone knows when these races will become playable?

I am excited for different races, and i honestly don’t care if it is purely cosmetic. The game needs more cosmetics so there is a reason to buy cubits, we got to keep that micro transaction revenue up somehow (honestly, not sarcasm here. I don’t feel the current offerings on the exchange are enough to really attract much if any purchasing of cubits).

I also find it interesting that the race we got at launch isn’t really any of the ones in the depiction, I guess it could be a derivative of the EA one.

4 Likes

6540cbe21c69b5461173eba2f1422a9648508ffe

Ohhh, a female version of this please? Screw it I’ll play as a guy if I have to! So beautiful :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Is this still a thing?

Maybe somewhere along the line, but I don’t think it’s anywhere near a priority

I think since we now paint and color characters that different race means making paint and clothes for each race and it probably is scrapped idea