Art: Grappling Hook new look concept

Dual wielding was “confirmed” in the past, so…

That dual wield hammer picture is great. Now I can run in a straight line screaming “I’M BUILDING THINGS!!” while wildly flailing both hammers smashing everything in my path.

<3

Well another idea of weapon or tool types we could do is something like kinectic gloves, as references from this images, what I mean is that used as a tool or weapon we could push away enemies from a near distance or we could grap him with the force. just have a look on references like Dead Space or BulletStorm with some cool energy weapons like an energy whip.

this could be awsome for getting for example far away blocks or something. don’t know just is an idea

Mehh… It might just be me, but im not sure if i’m a fan of the hand style grappling hook. Im not wanting to upset anyone, but personaly I prefer the claw designs. :confused:

3 Likes

Anyone tried the game Attack on Titan Tribute Game? I’ve always wanted to suggest to put their grappling hook mechanics into consideration.

The grappling hook mechanics there are pretty easy to grasp, very intuitive unlike the current system now (Very confusing for me and requires unnecessary steps at some point) and allows quick maneuvering easily.

The grappling hook in that game makes use of “q” and “e” for hooking which allows good dual wielding opportunities.

I don’t want to discuss the whole mechanics here as it is not related to the thread. Just wanted to sprout a mini suggestion here :slight_smile:

1 Like

So grappling hooks should be an equippable?
If so, I vote yes!

The glove is awesome and the possibilities are cool. If not concept 24 is cool.

i think the grappling hook should be worn like a glove, and then when you grapple the hand part pops off and pulls you to where you grappled to and then it reconnects back into the glove/gauntlet shape

the pweEEEE one is cooool, it should shoot the hand instead of a string.