Art: Ground Basher in game model

I wish they would come out

Look at all the other cool mobs on that size chart!!

The only ones new on that chart are the hunter and ground basher. The bothers are the creatures we already have.

1 Like

And the stone thrower! : )

They look like they are pretty much the same model. So consider them the same.

1 Like

What about these? :thinking:

7 Likes

Oooohhhh! Challenge accepted!

edit also, just noticed when this was originally started. Oops. Still look forward to it however!

Yeah these are really early concept art. Probably brainstorming ideas for creature. The one looks like an early hunter.
The only ones I’m confident in saying they will come out. Are the hunter and ground basher/rock throwers. As they have models and animations. It’s the AI that I’m sure they are working on. But I’m just guessing. Maybe they’ll all come out. That would be sick.

1 Like

Hot take time!

We haven’t gotten the hunting update yet because they’re adding all of these at once! :sunglasses:

I think they all look unique enough that they could add them all in. Of course the AI, 3d model, attacks, movement, etc are what take the longest.

1 Like

As long as we’re necro’ing old art.
This always made me think. Oh hell yeah. We need this. :raised_hands::raised_hands:

11 Likes

I want it to eat me

3 Likes

Need a saddle for the small one lol

2 Likes

Have some sweet worm races. Lol.

1 Like

These are cuttletrunk larvae :scream:

4 Likes

I just want more things that will kill me- i’m running out of creative ways to kill myself.

8 Likes

With spicy water hahaha😂
But i do agree with ya :sob:

1 Like

This ones remind me of Metroid Prime 2 Bloggs and I love it!

1 Like

Love it! Bring it in the game, allow it to dig and break through specific types of ground blocks (not all, need some safety haha) miners could use a bit more thrill and challenge underground! Also, the movie Tremors comes to mind haha.

1 Like

Did they decide against putting these creatures in game? They look so cool! Would bring a nice variation to the creatures you encounter in game ^^

2 Likes