Art: 'Pipes' and Engines

Is there any time soon where we’ll get the developers intents for machinery and the like, so we can debate/discuss it as a community?

I especially love the pipe concept 4 … love those flying stones ^^ … but the cubes (2) are also cool.

for the engines I would love to take the Nr 4, but 1 and 7 are also quite nice :wink:

Power core #7 with Pipe #4 would be the best combination in my opinion.

@devs, @james: maye you can answer some questions i already asked in the power core topic (where i don’t got any anwers)

this question is done … we use pipes right ? can they be used for long distances ?

last but not least … before i can vote for engines i like to know what the do ?! … are they for the workbanches ? or do they work indivually ?

I assume you can use them for however long you want if you have the materials. Probably need to wait for a designer to tell you for sure though. @ben said he’ll get to writing up a master post about them eventually.

2 Likes

Checking your first post again I have to say that I liked your first concept of “real physical” pipes a lot more than this “energy beam” concept.

5 Likes

Why not use them for stuff that can actually flow through said pipes?

2 Likes

Those ones are more proper pipes than the proposed ‘conduits’.

Would be good to get some sort of liquid transfer so we can use those ones too! Machines everywhere! ^^

3 Likes