[Boreldi] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]

Can someone also change the title to [Boreldi] --[T7 - Savage Umbris Exoworld]-- [Active]? I do not seem to have perms for that.

2 Likes

Is this the birthday exo?

I don’t believe it’s a birthday exo.
The birthday Exo will be a lower tier planet…ie T3 lush.

2 Likes

Somehow I didn’t realize your API has historic exo info. Do you know if you have all of them?

Finally got a formatted list of the block colors up. Still will need a real explorer to get all of the other data in the post.

Sorry for the delay, but I had some other issues I had to solve.

1 Like

2 Likes

@georgegroeg !!!

1 Like

Gleam location???

Good luck. I never saw any of it tho @Huntsman said it was in small quantities in the tress. Wish I would have found some

1 Like

I didn’t see any either. :woman_shrugging:
I guess bring regen bombs and toss them in trees lol.

1 Like

Boreldi (T7 Savage Umbris Exo) Samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (Shadow Red) is an EXO exclusive color so here is your chance to grab some more BUT… could only find 1-2 pcs in trees (foliage) Special thanks goes to Cuddlebug15 for helping me with this one … Tokens for the following are available: Ancient and Lust trees, Ash, Clay for my fellow farmers, Sponge, Tangle … Concrete mats: Sand and Gravel for my fellow concrete makers… enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

5 Likes

does anyone have a location for gleam?

I have in my museum but its like 1-2 pcs in the trees (foliage)

1 Like

99c atlases are up in Exo Shuttle, DK Mall, Tana, US East

1 Like

What is this birthday exo you speak of?

Was referring to this. Thought we were gonna get an exo that looked like it had some birthday colors

@rossstephens was this just a test world for you developers? Or are we gonna see this type of exo before the birthday event is over?

1 Like

And this one

1 Like

There should still be a birthday exo coming.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.