********, we made it!!

2 Likes

I wonder why do you know it

3 Likes

google :smile:

1 Like

I"M REAAAAADYYYYYY @james AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @boundmore

3 Likes

I hope the old players come back and join many more, it will be fantastic :grinning:

7 Likes

@james i am wonder when going to wipe server on mid of august and what will going happen after that? non playable till 1.0 patch on 11th of september ?

@foxracingz2004 After the wipe, all PC early access backers will get access to the shiny new official release universe for a few weeks before launch :rocket:

5 Likes

thanks for the info that i was wonder :smiley:

i am so excite and look forward to new feature of game and worlds

1 Like

wait is that real?!?!?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @boundmore

3 Likes

A month left dude! For real!
We shall wonder the worlds in search for that perfect spot like that time on Vulpto.
Just don’t call the settlement like you did last time haha!!

3 Likes

whooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Esketit!!!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: For the other response too of course. Much obliged. I will upgrade once everyone’s home safe then.

so excited for this lol

1 Like

is it possible to increase your backer level still before launch? if so how?

2 Likes

I already did, just waiting for it to be processed. :sunglasses:

1 Like

VERY BEAUTIFUL NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE ON THE DEV TEAM, OUR COMMUNITY ON THE FORUMS, AND TO EVERYONE WHO HAS HELPED THE DEVS KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

Thank you WONDERSTRUCK for cementing a new meaning for the words “early access” on steam! Finally an honest and transparent company that stays true all the way through! You guys and gals are AMAZING! Truly, and sincerely.

Gut durch Eishaus auf Solum!

One last note;
Hey community, I want to extend a sincere thank you to everyone for keeping the forums and in-game attitudes positive 24/7! The way I see it, is that we started out as a community, and are now pushing forward together as our own BOUNDILY.(boundless family). I’m excited to meet the 1.0’ers and welcome them in!!!

10 Likes

Good to see you guys kept working on the game. I personally gave up after a while but looking forward to really play it once you guys launch! Curious how it is going to be :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

@Tahru … have a look at the top :wink:

Boundless will be avaiable in PS Store Brazil?

I’m sorry if I missed it, but I can’t find any info about what wipe will mean for skill points and experience of your characters? will everyone get reset to level 0 after the wipe?