windows 10 Desktop
chrome

Try again now - I’ve lightened it up a smidge :wink:

1 Like

better :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

great job the translater

3 Likes

10 days ago I released an update to the Boundless Crafting site allowing you to create your own Guild Glyphs (as part of Ben’s challenge in the Guilds: Guild Glyphs Devlog)… well … it’s just received a little bit of an overhaul!

You should now notice on the Guild Glyph Creator page, that there are a couple of extra buttons … Whereby you can now create your Guild Glyphs in glorious colour!

I’ve used the same colours as those used by Gleam blocks (taken from the game files), and added a little padding to the downloaded image so it looks better.

Let me know what you all think!

10 Likes

Ț̶̢͕͍͙͓͇̈́̄̊́͒̊͛̌͜ḥ̶̩͍̬̞̰͇͕̾̏̃̈̊̉̏̚ȩ̷̘̳̗͓̤̩̈́̍͊̿̈͐͂͘͜ ̶̠̟̱͓̝͇̮͚̃͂͊̑̉̎͘͝v̵̡̠̝͕̜̳̦̫̽͑̾͛̈́̈́̌͝ỏ̷̥̜̱̥̻̜̥̀̂̏͑̽̀͜͝r̷͚̹̟̯͚̤̬̄̓͑̀̀̚̕͘ͅt̷̢̛̹̞̺̫̲̱͉͋̐̄̿̋̀̍ę̵͓͉͖̺̩̲̗͐͂̈́̈́̽̑̐̃x̸̨͇̥̞̲̝̭̗̔̉̿̆͌̔̔͒ ̸̹̲̥͉̲͉̭̰̋̿͆̓́̄̽͗ȋ̷̧̦̮̜̞̲̰͛͋̅̈́͌̕͜͠s̸̢̛̼̯̮̖̖͚̈́͋͋́̎̑͠ͅ ̶̨͕̜̺̱̜͓̥̊́͑͐̚̚͝͝h̵̨͓͕͍̯̳͇̳́͒̋̐͐̚̚̕e̴̡͚̭̦̖̖̣̾̌͑̀̿̅̏͝ͅr̸̡̨̨̲͇͙̞̉̆̊̑͑͌̈́͘͜é̴̛̟̺̹̰̦̣͙̑̒͘̚̚͝ͅ

6 Likes

Funny how a corlor change can make the whole theme different.

4 Likes

Or subliminal.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

My proposal for the Kovah project’s logo. It’s the “friends” glyph with a stylized border. Color is based on the (current) world gleam color. Thoughts or opinions?

11 Likes

Twisted Fate

2 Likes

Another small update completed last night, this time to the Glyph Translator page. I added a reverse lookup for words that have already been discovered.

I only added it as I couldn’t remember what the glyph for clay looked like! :blush:

6 Likes

Dwarfs Guild logo.
I feel like a Craftling already :smile:

1 Like

Eternium, the everlasting cycle

1 Like

Just wanted to say thanks for this site, it certainly makes things a little easier, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Well, the C++ update to boundlesscrafting.com is finally live! You can now switch between the “pre-alpha” and “cplusplus” versions via a drop down box located next to the item filter.

I’ve categorised this version as per the naming conventions currently within the game - so it’s easier to relate. Item names and categories will likely change over time as future game iterations are put live and fine tuning occurs.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

you should name the blocks correct, not “solid base” correct blockname is “Door solid base”, if you dont use the correct name it produced some problem as example someone search how he can build a door he found nothing :wink:

and what are the small numbers on the right side of the text “no items found”

1 Like

Just saw and played with the new tools you’ve made here @Stretchious and its absolutely fantastic! :shard:

2 Likes