Boundless Crafting

What a difference! I will use it more often because of that improvement.

2 Likes

When I use the new lightning fast search (yay!) it breaks the Used In Recipes section :cry:

3 Likes

I already told him, donā€™t fret! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: also, I will add an additional yay!, because the fast searching is great!

2 Likes

Thanks both :+1:. Iā€™m just home from work, so a few things to do first and Iā€™ll look at getting it fixed!

1 Like

All fixed!
Thanks for hanging in there :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for what you do!!!

2 Likes

My pleasure!
Itā€™s enabling me to learn something new and providing something of useā€¦ win-win!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Stretchious I actually have not commented or applauded your work yet.:disappointed: Ashamed am I.

Kudoā€™s on the awesome website! I actually do use it. :raising_hand_man:

1 Like

Iā€™ve just pushed another little update to the siteā€¦ nothing major, but a bit of an overhaul to the display of the worlds pages, as the worlds were only showing the previous configuration.

I also figured it was best to show you what the classification of each world is, as opposed to where the location of the server is in the real world.

A shout out and thanks to @willcrutchley for giving me a kick and supplying me with the visible worlds per planet as well. You can now see the correct visible worlds from your chosen world page, along with the number of blinksecs it takes to reach each of them.

Any problems, suggestions or comments, please shoutā€¦ and as always, stay Boundless! :boundless:

Stretchious

6 Likes

Yeah absolutely, an enormous thank you Stretchious! :smiley:

We all use it, itā€™s awesome :slight_smile:

:pray:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been a bit slow on this last updateā€¦ #blamejeff #blametheforge

Iā€™ve now pulled in the latest items and recipes. However, one caveat on this update is there will be a lack of skill requirements for recipes - which, for obvious reasons of the skill tree being completely updated, will take me a little time to rework!

On the plus side, during this rework Iā€™ll also be redoing the skills calculator and Iā€™ll hopefully be able to implement the saving of skill builds which you can share and reload via a unique link :wink:

If Iā€™ve missed setting any of the new game items as ā€œin gameā€, or if there are any other issues or suggestions for the site, please give me a shout either on here or @ me on Discord!

As always, stay Boundless!
:boundless:

7 Likes

Iā€™m sooo looking forward to this!

1 Like

This will be awesome! I need to plan ahead and your new skill tree calculator will help a lot.

Iā€™ve just released a quick update to the guild glyphs page (in between other updates I was doing)ā€¦
You now have the full range of 255 colours to choose from when creating your glyphs! Theyā€™re the same colours as used for the character modelsā€¦

http://boundlesscrafting.com/guilds/glyphs

Also, I probably should have said before (too busy playing :flushed:) all of the 197 recipes are now on the site too!

Enjoy and stay Boundless :boundless:

8 Likes

Hi @Stretchious, love your site!

I just miss 1 feature. That you can click on a machine and that it gives a list of the recipes it can make.

I would also love a simple recipe list per machine with spark, skill needed and most importantly power requirements which can help a ton in deciding which machine needs power coils the most.

Iā€™ve been kinda let down that I at times invested skillpoints in things only to get recipes in-game that need more power than I can currently provide. Sure, I can look up any recipe on your site but there are quite a few and when you click on a name you donā€™t know upfront which machine the recipe is for and to make such a list myself by hand seems silly when it seems you have all the relevant info in the databaseā€¦

Wellā€¦ you shall miss it no moreā€¦ :wink:

http://boundlesscrafting.com/crafting/machines

Itā€™s the same list of items, just sorted by the machine which makes them!

Enjoy!
Stretchious

5 Likes

Awesome! Thank you very much!!

was looking for stats on umbris sling bows and noticed they were not up yet.
@Stretchious boundless crafting needs some love and coding is not a love language I speak.

1 Like

Iā€™m in the process of redoing the whole site from the ground up. Itā€™s not ready for relaunch yet, but when it is, itā€™ll hopefully be much more informative (and easier for me to update going forward!)

3 Likes

You can always check the wiki.

1 Like