I just realised … I started this thread over a year ago
Anyhoo - I’ve updated the site yet again. Here’s some things I have been working on over the past few days…
- Started adding images to the Creatures section (sourced from the creature week devlog artwork!)
- Split each creatures into their own individual tier, so that information on any differences in behaviour per tier can be added as required.
- Refactored some of the layouts on the creature pages in anticipation of some new creatures hitting our screens next week!
- Started adding images for the worlds
- Refactored worlds pages so the information displayed is more easily readable (hopefully!)
- Removed a bunch of placeholder Oort Glyphs (which were originally taken from the artworks on the forums). We’ll just need to go and discover what they really mean together
- Slightly refactored the Races page (although not really much new here - I’m just trying to show some of the current racial features of the game).
- Drank lots of tea
Ok, ok, so I ran out of updates
All being well, I should be adding the rest of the creature images over the course of this week.
World images are another story, however… if anyone fancies helping out by taking some nice clear night time screenshots of the planets they can see from their world (the bigger the planet is on screen, the better - as long as it all fits in the screenshot!) and post them up here that’d be a fantastic help … If not, I’ll get my travelling coin ready and the F12 key primed
Also, if anyone can give me some info on which gems are currently available on which world, I will add that into the world detail pages too.
If you see any issues on the site, or can think of anything that may prove useful to other players, feel free to prod me on this thread or pm me!
As always, have fun and stay Boundless!