Boundless Multiverse

Even I wouldn’t use malls without shop scanner lol

9 Likes

Im both happy and appalled at the same time; im happy for the game becoming larger and more inclusive by adding singleplayer, and i am appalled by a community so entitled and immature in its reaction to such a basic and necessary addition to the game.

Like a lot of oldtimers, im looking forward to a much needed hunting and content update, but to throw a tantrum about it shows both a lack of understanding of the development cycles and a blatant disregard for mature discourse.

No thread on this board disappointed me as much as this one did.

16 Likes

Honestly I kind of lay this one at the feet of the devs as far as responsibility goes.

Know what could have prevented all this?

7 Likes

If your roadmap posts weren’t so self aware of being repetitive and everywhere, I would be irritated.

6 Likes

I forget who made the image originally. @ghandymarshall maybe?

4 posts were split to a new topic: Examples of Game Roadmaps beyond Official Release

If I had a dime for every time I heard that over the years I would have a butt ton of dimes :rofl:

14 Likes

throws spare change at Jeff

6 Likes

no throw dimes!!

6 Likes

Arrgh. You made me laugh out loud at work. The lady I share an office with is getting suspicious about me being on my phone. Lol

7 Likes

Maybe you can get her to play boundless so she understands

2 Likes

Lol nah. Not guilty of that one…I don’t think.

Think the reference is to the lack of foot fall due to people browsing for items. I used to get a lot of people running through looking to see what I had, in case it was what they needed.

The new system of butt is certainly waaay more effective but has definitely reduced the casual shop explorer’s. People go where they want for something grab it, then warp on home.

3 Likes

indeed that is certainly the case… that is why im slowly learning to get into the habbit to walk thru shops on my way to my destination, the shops that have pass thrus especially help themselves this way.

4 Likes

The mythical Boundless elder, @the-moebius.

5 Likes

all this talk of pants reminds me of the good ole days where Brainiac demanded pants XD

3 Likes

Nice, good thing to have, and brings the game to more complete state regarding basic functionality.
However, no meaningful content update since July 2019. Wow :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

what is RS? Not familiar with this one.

Ahh good old tunes runescape. Still have my red and white party hats on there :grin:. Thats a blast from 2000 that I haven’t gone near in 20yrs lol

1 Like

You mean you haven’t memorized every item on every stand in every shop in DKM? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like