Boundless Multiverse

Buy a pc or rent server time I guess

2 Likes

Get a 2nd hand computer cheap off work, and leave it running. The added bonus (if it’s Windows) is that it’ll likely be the enterprise version of Win 10 Pro, which is just a tiny bit easier to stop them looking at every single thing you ever do. #tinfoilhat

Bonus, you can use it for:

• Home Media Server
  • Home Control Server
  • Serving TV out to places in the house that either don’t have Tellies or no access to aerials …

etc, etc, etc

And all because: Boundless :wink:

( extra bit - better and maybe cheaper if it’s not a windows one … because then most of those things are much easier … but then i dunno if boundless multiverse will run on a NOT WINDOWS )

1 Like

The private universe will be realy free ?
And the characters will be separated according to the universes ?
But you are the best team ! :wink:

2 Likes

i ‘imagine’ the private universe will be free if you are hosting it yourself because you aren’t renting a server from someone else. The only cost would be purchasing the game on a separate steam account and any electric bills if you leave it on 24/7 which i doubt many would…maybe.

though in your case i also imagine it would just be one steam account. lol. Whichever way you end up doing it i do hope you get to play in your own universe! i see this feature bringing smiles to players.

1 Like

roger that x1000000000

1 Like

I always miss the hunt b/c I don’t check discord often, every day or other I look at the hunts I missed and am all like doh, so it goes.

2 Likes

Lists the hunt times that happen often, these might help.

2 Likes

My pic also represents my stance on pants. The pants stance, it represants. These are my demands.

2 Likes

What doesn’t it say?

Thank you! Regular stuff is easier to work with, this should help me a bunch.

1 Like

“I would like to extend to you an invitation to the pants party”. It’s from Anchorman.

2 Likes

Just to point out “server” in this case means “software” not “computer in the cloud”, similar to how ps4/xbox players can get the minecraft server for free, and then pay some one to host it or host it on their home computer.

Steam lets game developers set the server executable as downloadable by anyone, its literally a switch you flip on your game panel.

2 Likes

:open_mouth: 10 char.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.