Boundless Trade Network - Now Automated

@Simoyd No scanner running, I run to my store on home planet, take portal to main store, do small loop to load in the first floor of stands, go through portal to Ultama Mall, run out of mall and to besivrona portal, go through it, load atlas shop and stop to take picture of the graph below.

Same as above, except now the scanner is running, same route should be done in as close to the same amount of time as I could.

Thanks for all this info. It helps a bunch. 1 more thing: what CPU do you have? Not just the speed, I’d like to look up the exact chip to check a few specs.

Intel i7-8750H

Not sure on the exact speed they have my specific card rated to but I think its like 2.3ghz. This is an MSI gaming laptop that I play on, if that makes any difference. Glad the data is helpful :smiley:

@fuzzylkd For recipes that have “any [type of item]” as an ingredient, they don’t appear in the list of recipes that those items are used in. For example, ornate stone pole doesn’t appear in the list of recipes on the refined metamorphic rock page.

1 Like

Hi simoyd and fuzzylkd,
first thank you for your great work :slight_smile:
I have a problem with the website. I have use the scanner client and i can see the price of the “Ancient Tech Device” when i go on “My Account - GEM-Shop” (Picture 1). But if i want to see it in the list where are all the other deals, i can’t see my deal (Picture 2). Please help me :wink:

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

With the price you have on those you probably need to be looking at page 6 or 7 to see your shop.

oh yes :smiley: thank you very much, the comma makes me crazy :smiley:

The scanner hates me!

After re-opening Coin Converters our baskets have been on there once, right now only 2 are there…

Or, the last person to scan did scan the market, but not Coin Converters which is next to the portal area.

A basket which has NEVER been empty is at:
754N 1286E 74

Please check into this, thanks!

1 Like

Are you running the scanner personally? If you are then it should certainly be updated. The scanner only pulls info from a predefined radius so if they don’t go far enough to cover where those baskets are they’ll never show.

Am on PS4…

1 Like

Well I didn’t know thats why I asked :slight_smile: I’ll try to run by later this evening if no one has had a chance to do it.

2 Likes

That would be great, thanks!

Fallon just came by and scanned it but somehow none of the creature trophies of any of the baskets go in the db. Plus I noticed that only 2 baskets in the whole Oortian universe are buying hopper cores! That seems off…

1 Like

How convenient! I had just booted the scanner up and was running that way! lol well thanks @Fallon! Ill go scan some other shops while im running the scanner then.

2 Likes

Ooo can you scan Corruption inside the gyosha mall. Store #86. Have a portal straight to it from the Ultima hub in the shop portal section.

Edit: thank you if you take the time to do it. Much appreciated

1 Like

already done.

2 Likes

Thanks for making this tool! I could seldom find things I was looking for to buy before, unless they advertised a list in these forums, but with this tool, I can track them down.

2 Likes

You need enough coins in the basket to buy at least 100 pieces of what you’re buying. Could be that most hopper core baskets stay below that and therefore get discarded because of the bugged web page.

1 Like

This, the only workaround is to temporarily increase the budget to get it above the 100 threshold, scan it, stop the scanner and re-adjust the budgets. And I know that’s not something you can do if you’re not scanning yourself. Really waiting for it to be patched!

There’s a limit on that? I don’t remember this being mentioned. That seems kinda dumb. Especially when you’re talking there’s already 32k coin in that basket.