Boundless Wisdom

Here’s a thread for sharing wisdom related to our favorite game.

I’ll start;

Portals may be temporary but location lists are forever.

Haha. Have fun everyone, I’m looking forward to seeing what others come up with.

2 Likes

Lava sucks.

9 Likes

The information found here can be regarded as some of the highest forms of wisdom around.

1 Like

If Misplaced a huge sign then write on it first before removing breaks it in one go :wink:

If You an half a block with stone chisel and then use the gold chisel spares the goldchisel

Hold down c when building platform in sky and hold down the mouse button to place stone and walk forward you build superfast and don’t fall off

Building high In sky place foliage on floor under it
No damage when falling Édit :foliage hurts now use trampoline our heurekas tip below here

7 Likes

When be chased by a Mob be sure to not fall into a hole.

Wait… so I can put a layer of leaves around my project, and if I fall I won’t die??

That’s like… the best tip I’ve heard in ages.

3 Likes

Dormant meteors can be looted by all of your alts, not just the first one that finds it.

2 Likes

Home is where the heart is, but the stars are made of gems.

4 Likes

No matter how big your build is planned, its going to end up bigger.

17 Likes

haha i would like to see you hunt with 10 alts :joy:

is that for foliage in your beacon? I still almost die when I land on the top of the trees around my place :sob:

They changed the fall damage from foliage, now you take some damage, earlier you did not.

But you can use any tool to hit the ground to avoid damage if you hit before you land, not only grapples.

6 Likes

Some dream of climbing mountains…others hollow them out looking for gems.

2 Likes

can make a couple trampoline blocks they will null the damage

1 Like

Did foliage do damage if so my wisdom is from ancient times

1 Like

Don’t listen to me dev changed the foliage damage

1 Like

Moebs is low key trying to get us all killed :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

I havent received falling damage in deserts even when falling from quite high; sand seems to hurt less when you fall on it and almost never damages me when its sloped too*… maybe a sand pit with tiny sloped dunes is what every build needs!

.* needs experimental verification under controlled circumstances…

The forum: Join at the risk of losing sanity. Once joined and locked in conversation you’ll maybe spent more time here, instead of playing the game.

If you read this it’s already too late…

Don’t worry, I would have had my dear, sweet husband check it out for me first. ;D