BoundlessTrade.Net ..... What do you think?

Have you really never been to new Leyden?

Also majorvex is a woman

1 Like

as Aenea said, the shop coordinates I have already. I asked for the specific shopstand/basket with the problematic symptom as they said it wasn’t all. I’m not sifting through hundreds of shopstands to figure this out. I don’t have the time. I need the shopstand coordinates.

this is the first time which you’ve provided the quested information. thank you for finally doing that. Maybe try doing it the first time instead of waiting until the 5th time I ask.

I asked for the shop stand coordinates. you gave me the shop coordinates. I already had the shop coordinates. Thank you for finally communicating the specific problem baskets only just now. I can now finally look at it given this post. before this post I did not have the information because you didn’t give it to me.

If I may interject, approved and allowed are two different things. Seems to me this is being allowed, not yet approved. Trying to beat people in to a corner isn’t doing anyone any good.

I get @AeneaGames and @FireAngelDth concerns and frustrations. And they have shown themselves to be contributing members of our game community. But what is your stake in this other that to keep picking a fight with @Simoyd?

Btw, PS4 player, not affiliated with any major guilds…

1 Like

See the pictures. And what shop stand’s coords do you want to have? The ones not listed in your db? Please, again, see the picture and notice how many there are, the listen to me when I say there are only THREE of them listed!

You are being obnoxious about this, I mentioned inky leaves several times in this thread, you have the coords of the shop why on earth do you keep banging on about the coords of a single basket when most of those in that shop aren’t listed?

I’m sorry to say but it comes across like you do not really want to help just pretend you want to. Or perhaps it’s because you’re angry at me (for what I would not know tho since there was absolutely no reason to until you started to sling insults and showing bad behaviour)…

I never was fighting nor did I ever attack anyone. I want no stake in anything to do with this so I already have significantly shrunk my portals and shops. After I buy 100k worth of Oort at 160c(which seems to be more than the hubs pay now) I’ll be closing my shop(s)

2 Likes

Another lie. I’ve said above if wonderstruck tells me to stop I will. Please stop lying.

I think the lack of dev response to this specific thread a month and a half ago is already a tacit response from the devs:https://forum.playboundless.com/t/boundless-proxy-ui/25499

I don’t think the devs will publicly approve this because it reserves them the right later to shut it down without me being able to point at it and say they approved it. This is unknown territory and I imagine they want to cover their bases.

I’ve received more positive comments about this in the last week then I have received over the entire last year regarding my map client.

I indeed have. Sorry if I implied that I hadn’t been. I don’t scan it regularly though. Why do you ask?

oh my bad

Nonsense, time and time again I said that only a handful of all the baskets are listed, out of 50 only 3 are. Pick one and there’s a huge chance it’s one that’s not listed.
I also mentioned several times that I used inky leaves as an example, it’s a 2x2 plot area, not too hard to miss.

Again, it really comes across like you’re not even trying to solve this. Doesn’t suit you.

1 Like

I didn’t pick any fight. I expressed some concern, asked a couple questions, and got **** brigaded by a bunch of people who are apparently really behind this and don’t want any questions

I mean, who are you or what’s your stake in this?

I play boundless, I have shops. I pay to support development. |I’m frequently forced to look more to footfall than shop stands for income, as are many players at this time. Obviously grinding trumps both.

Is there a number of shop stands, or portals, or something that’s required to share an opinion or ask a question?

I asked because the way you are acting about this is like you have no clue how to get there or know there is a huge stall with a bunch of baskets not listed. Since it picked up 3 of the 15ish.

1 Like

At the time you posted the message I replied to, which you replied to, which I am replying to now, you had not yet posted those pictures. Now you have thank you I will look into those stands.

Oh I also dropped quite a bit in ff the last two days. Dunno if it’s a fluke or because a lot of people are just using your tool and going to the cheapest possible place instead of places with the fair prices

2 Likes

Because I had already mentioned that only 3 out of all the baskets were listed I assumed someone with your intellect could find one in that shop that was not…

Final reply, because I’m getting sick of it

objective empirical fact. You did not until that time indicate which specific baskets were problematic.

And if I pick the wrong one? I go digging in raw database data with no UI for half an hour to find that it’s not a problem? I asked for specific info so I could address the specific problem. I’m not going to waste time because you refuse to help yourself.

Now that I have the data I will look into it. thanks for finally providing that!

@Simoyd is it possible to pull beacon names along with coordinates?

You had the info before, you were just not willing to use the info you had. Why? That’s anyone’s guess I suppose but am sure people can draw their own conclusions by now.

Yep, same here, and yes, I do think that is part of the reason indeed.

1 Like

I’m a PS4 player and not PS. I use it on the official Boundless discord.

1 Like

Just to clarify. I want this thread shut down because it is off-topic and unhelpful. Who are you giving your opinion too?

The developers of the site that didn’t ask you for it or the game devs that didn’t create it?

Pick a lane.

1 Like

One thing that could have helped was posting the 3 shop stands that did appear. That would have ensured that any others looked at were the problematic ones.

2 Likes