Buugi appreciation thread

It come to my attention that buugi did a full quit on boundless discord etc for me he was one off the greatest boundless players ever he spend countless hours helping people online and offline it made this thread to try save his builds by collecting screens hots off his massive amount off builds that are now all been reset so if you have screens hots please share them here our nice words to say about the buugi boy put it here :slightly_smiling_face: I got suspicion he’s still around building trees somewhere incognito lol when I see trees I see buugi Ness if ya have nice story share it cuase he’s one funny dude

19 Likes

Nobody ever quits Boundless.

He’ll be back.

13 Likes

He Def did not understand the concept off a break cuase he build even more when anouncing his breaks in the past lol :joy:

2 Likes

My memory of Buugi:

:heart:

6 Likes

I miss him living next to me in Aqua already. He inspired me to build the white tree next to my house :grin: It always seemed like he was on, trying something new each week

3 Likes

Oh no! Not Buugi!!!
He is our grumpy old man mascot! We need him!

He deleted his builds?!

5 Likes

Yeah it looks like he has deleted :frowning: He was halfway through building here and now it’s all gone suddenly. I was looking forward to having the Buugs as my neighbour too dammit!

You shall be missed Sir Gallant Knight Buggi… You will be back though… you better be back dammit!

3 Likes

It is sad to see him vanishing from all places he made.
He had so much nice ideas, even he did not finished all of them (thinking about Circa).
But who know, maybe he was needing the total break.

I wish him the best, what he is ever doing now.

4 Likes

Ill go find him.

3 Likes

Ahh he had started to build near my place too
:frowning: a sad day. We can never have enough trees!

1 Like

I mean, I’m back after 2 and a quarter years.

2 Likes

Sadly he deleted his characters aswell well that’s what he told me before disappearing :cry:

1 Like

Well…sweet dream buugi. Atleast you won’t have to deal with the forums :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

4 Likes

Life cought up with him. As a dedicated father of 4 little ones and other family things going on he decided that boundless was too demanding on his time.

I suspect him to follow from a distance and when boundless has evolved more he will come back. We won’t forget all he did for us but if he will be willing to accept the same huge help he gave us idk.

I will look through the screenshot when I am on my pc again.

17 Likes

I imagine that’s a whole different kind of boundless game in itself.
We’ll all be ready to help him when he does come back .

3 Likes

Ah this upsets me. He was a no BS kinda REAL person that you dont find much these days! Good Luck my friend! You will be missed!

3 Likes

I was on break for a month and forum was first thing I checked when back I missed the drama lol

1 Like

Awwww no! Not the Buugi-Man! I really liked his builds and trees :frowning:

Came to my attention yesterday when 3 plots of road that he owned out of my shop regenned. I then went to discord and got the news. It’s an understatement to say it saddens me when a known, dedicated, old player leaves. Buugi isnt the first sadly. Regenning all builds even hurts more. Part of the identitiy of boundless, imo, are the builds that we got used to seeing around so losing those builds takes away from the creative variety in the game.

I am always pro taking a break and sitting back even if you have to deal with lowering peoples expectations of you (if you have a shop for example). No shame in taking a break. Just dont quit cold turkey but aaah to each his own.

Ill take this chance to announce that personally ive been busy lately so i am barely putting in an hour every couple of days and just trying to keep my shop stocked and beacons lit. Pardon me people i dont want to burn out and i dont want to fully quit :smile:.

5 Likes

I appreciate Buugi he made me the player I currently am no pain no gain! I remember going cardass for the first time as new player not even knowing what I should do when i saw Buugi waving at me and asking me if i need any help with anything. After a bit of a good chat he gave me some hammers and said how about u and me we mine together and we share the gains? It was my first day of laughter enjoyment and the feeling of achievement unlocked! From this day right now I want to thank Buugi for his generosity his kindness and i appreciate him as friend and player.
Thank you buddy from the bottom of my heart!

11 Likes