Can we get ETA on road map / test release

How dare they expect to get paid like everyone else? College tuition? A car to drive to work? Food during the day? Spending all day dealing with players, bugs, issues. Burning gray matter with programming everything…Pssssh. Why should they get any money?

This is literally already happening in the game.

That’s what cosmetics are for.
I already paid for the game, thank you very much.

1 Like

You two can make fun of it all you want, it is something that I and many others will dislike with a passion… And dislike will turn into not playing anymore for some and I really doubt that is what we want…

Look, I get it, if I pay for a planet and someone is being obnoxious I also want to be able to kick them and leave them of my planet but I sure as heck do hope that it is not going to be too easy, ie. we can kick and block them but they might need to set some rules (and enforce them) for when this is allowed and when not. Because I could now block you two from my planet with these beautiful colours just because you posted here for instance :wink: Not sure that is what we want…

I find it weird that you and Biv don’t see that there’s no way that the devs can afford to keep enough planets up to have every resource in every color of the 256 color palette up 100% of the time, so the only way some colors will ever have to enter the system will be by players renting planets to make those colors available to everyone.

Just like how portal hub owners make sure that everyone can have free access to any planet, public mine owners make sure that every gleam/whatever can be conveniently mined by everyone, and so on so forth.

So in reality what you’re saying is that you’d rather deny the entire playerbase the option of using those colors, and deny the devs an extra income stream (as well as forcing them to not implement a feature that has been promised since the beta) just because you’re imagining that somehow having pure white instead of slightly off-white walls is a game breaking difference.

But to each their own. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

We get it now, ok? You can’t care any less about other people’s concerns and love to make fun of them.

It wouldn’t bother me one bit. I’d swipe my visa and make a planet that had the same colors and get whatever I wanted. :wink:

1 Like

It’s literally not… There are still public farms for everything out there, correct me if I’m wrong…

Hmmm. Hypocritical much?

I find it totally weird that you really do not seem to get it because this what I just quoted has nothing whatsoever to do with our concerns…

Technically, yes. And I still wouldn’t like it.

On the flip side, if the planets of player worlds were limited to palettes already “unlocked” in the public worlds, I’d remove all my complaints.

I’ll be straight, I hate the idea of player worlds, in general. Population density is already too thin. If anything, I’d prefer less planets and people packed closer together.

If we are stuck with this nonsense, there should be some sort of detriment to using one. Either a limited amount of control or being “off the grid”.

It is. If those two black glass farms decided to close themselves to the public, they could sell black glass for whatever they wanted to. 25c black glass would be gone in a nanosecond.

I would pay for new content

1 Like

Where the heck did I say that? Stop drawing conclusions…

There are ways to prevent what some people are worried about WITHOUT the devs having to lose out on income… It’s not that black and white!

But others don’t have endless amounts of real life money, I wish I had then I would fund Wonderstruck and triple the dev team’s size! :smiley:

2 Likes

By the devs expanding what this game is, what it can do, what it offers — they can afford to spend more time and brainpower on getting us more content. They already said they are doing what they can as quick as they can.

How so?

meh, nevermind me… as I mentioned before, not my best of days, I should step away from forums and go to bed.

let’s just agree to disagree!

1 Like

Life lesson: There is always someone that has more money, can run faster, can jump higher, etc. Games can’t run on air and good wishes.

Then please, propose a solution instead of just saying that everything is a problem :stuck_out_tongue:

(I tried to give two ideas of things that could be done to have the system without this unnecessary concern about people having monopolies that wouldn’t happen anyway, but apparently they are insufficient)

1 Like

Solution we live with it