Checking prices across all planets?

Is there currently a way to check the prices of any item across all the planets at once?

Obviously, the job of going from planet to planet checking prices of items makes it time consuming, swaying other people from doing that have other things they wanna do.

Second question related to the first one; If there is not a way to do this, is it against the EULA of Boundless or Steam (or any other agreement, for that matter) to create a program that does this?

1 Like

Currently in game there isn’t a way. Tho going to the TNT hub make it super easy to check all the planets quickly. And there used to be a scanner that was made by some members of the community that people used. It however no longer works or gets updated by the people who made it. I believe @SinRopa was going to work on something similar to it tho.

1 Like

You can use this tool

You still have to go planet to planet to scan, but then you have a full list in one place that you can look at when done

Also shameless plug use the TNT hub every T1 to t4 in one room no jumps.

Far as I knew that no longer worked. Doesn’t have the newer items on there. The decimals never got fixed on it either. Also hasn’t been updated so not sure if it works after the updates that have happened in game

This isn’t the shop scanner this is the price harvester it’s a different tool and it definitely works

Ohh. Guess I should have looked at the post. My bad.

Somehow it isn’t working forme, ah well

I used it just last week to price check quite a few things

Yeah it’s supposed to work but couldn’t get it to work

I’ve found Biitula and Gyosha are really the only planets you need to check. There may be the occasional good deal with some outliers but the above 2 are the only ones with a large concentrated of sellers/buyers.

You just need to go to a portal network like PS and hop b/w both portals for the sake of efficiency.

1 Like

:rofl:

Hilarious! Really, you are!

Trung, Eresho, Arie, Circapous, Tana, Trior, Pheminorum, etc., etc.

They all have excellent shops.

And if you wanna be efficient, TNT network is the way to go!

1 Like

price harvester should still be working. I used it a couple days ago. If you can be specific about an issue with it, I can help resolve it.

I have to agree, there are many planets with good deals. gyosha and biitula I think are pretty low on the list TBH. I find many active shops with best prices on arie, trior, antar, and others.

2 Likes

Let’s band the shops together and build Coruscant :>

1 Like

It was rather late at night, but what happened was that it seemed to run but at one of the final stages it suddenly just quit the application.

Haven’t really investigated much after that…

I also usually start with Gyosha then Biitula. If I don’t find what I’m looking for, then I’ll go to a few other places like Eresho, Tana, etc.

I didn’t see in the video nor the comments; does it also show the sell prices? Or do you simply have to click the “Sell to” box for it to show up as well?

I never once bought anything as far as I know on Biitula. is there even a large concentration of shops there? I know about Icon’s market but most shops don’t seem to be too active. Gyosha has a massive amount of shops of which half seem to be stuck with prices from a few months ago if not longer. Still occasionally I can find something there tho.

Also find some nice deals on the Aussie planets, Lutiron, Laisana, Boori, Sydney market is pretty good actually! Boori mall is nice as well, etc., etc.

Prices change day to day. I’ve found some great deals on Merika & Gellis that I couldn’t find anywhere else.

Gyosha has lots of active shops with super low prices. There are great shops on other planets too. It’s def helpful to check around, you never know what you’ll find.

1 Like

Are you able to see the sell prices of the items, as well? Or only the buy price?

Trung for instance :wink:

It also really depends on what you’re looking for I suppose!