Close to max Hammer Forging: So easy an oortian can do it

I’ve managed, through forging about 20 of them, to get 2 hammers which have the magic trio of 3x3, max damage and max action speed, and i’m probably going to sell them.

But yeah, you need a lot of luck to get those.

I just made another video on a very efficient way of forging. The video is syncing now and i’ll have it uploaded soon. Should consistently give you a hammer capable of 1 hitting rock on T6 planets.

2 Likes

So I needed to run it twice. That’s what you mean? The bar was empty saying this boon is removed and won’t be applied to tool unless you put more points in

No what was likely happening was you didn’t have enough space to store the boon points from the boon.

Like, If you put 1500 points into a boon, then decide you don’t want it, the boon solvent removes up to 1000 points (the max you can store) and goes, well, there’s nowhere to put this, so probably ends up putting it back into the boon you just removed it from.

How it should work is it drains all the boon points out, the boon disappears, it re-rolls it and puts a (hopefully) new more desirable boon in it’s place and puts the points into that.

Agreed. About to try another set of hammers atm definitely going to need some luck

Good news. I’ll be waiting for it

Ysterday I got the magnetic boon, used a boon resolver which I then had to use 2 more times since it decided to come back twice more! sigh…

Can magnetic boon be a separate boon type please>? :smiley:

I finally gathered enough horns to make boon Solvent and I was lucky to get what i wanted but i didn’t really understand how they worked at first. I wish it wouldn’t immediately roll for a new boon and instead let you have a chance to add gums before rolling again with a cheap compound. Or if it prevented the removed boon from being added again that would be great. Although I guess that’s the benefit of the boon Transmute (though that’s still rng based)

Sadly we are being selfish with our crafting rotation and material use. Too many people would use it to rip off others so we refuse to share with anyone we don’t trust.

edit: Call me Riley. It’s better then Wolfpack and let’s you know who i am ingame.

Oh god please. Magnetic seems to have a 80% chance while anything else is 20% or lower XD

2 Likes

https://1drv.ms/v/s!Akfh64e-qR-yhiPY2p__6eI_PfDe

New more efficient forging technique. Another technique coming soon for max crafting. This however is my preferred method due to resource efficiency. Let me know if you have any additional tips to make this even more efficient.

I’ll also update the OP with this video.

4 Likes

I am glad to see you working hard on improving your rotation. Gotta always keep moving up. That’s what we believe. There’s always something to improve heh.

my video came off that way?

1 Like

No in no way I appreciate you making the video. Sometime what I type is out of context

Well maybe helping others is the way to go Riley cause I don’t trust ya either and after some of your comments here seems your more of a nuisance than here to help

1 Like

What I do is use a gum right before the resolver…

I started doing that, it’s just another part of the learning process I guess.

You’re right. I don’t pretend to be here to help. I’m here to provide information to those deserving of us.

Let me get this right if everyone was able to make a hammer that you sell. Someone would be able to take advantage of someone else . Your only here to help those deserving. Correct me if I’m wrong weren’t you saying no one should have to pay for a hammer or something like that but now its only if they are deserving?

2 Likes

A walking contradiction. Just ignore his posts webb. It is futile.

2 Likes