Community: Boundless Community Around the World

oort online the anime will be goat woman with oversized boobs as the main character
damn… that will be scary
im afraid to sleep now

only if an american draws it accordingly to his stereotypes about japan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think launching in China is a big hurdle with their censorship regulations. Although adding translation to the game in comparison is probably rather easy.

1 Like

Yep! But we still get quite a few requests from Chinese speakers. (Well so Google Translate tells us.)

7 Likes

can you post a new version of this map ?^^

1 Like

Here you go, the forum top 25 New Users locations;-

6 Likes

Getting absolutely trampled by USA xD

1 Like

It’s not so bad if you look at it in terms of whole continents;-

3 Likes

What counts as ‘‘not set’’? people on the moon? xD

Or here…

1 Like

Sitting in the space station
‘‘You claim you have realistic physics?!! why cant you float around if that is the case! false marketing!!’’

I wanna know who the other norwegians are.

nice big thx
germany has 10%, yes but where are all the German people XD i only know 2 or 3 XD

is it possible to post every month this 1 time ? maybe at the end of month or at begin ?

I always find it very interesting how many people play and from where they are.

3 Likes

And Denmark staus in 10th place.

lol, where are they coming from?

@james I just met a Russian player online, and I was trying to communicate with them via the chat. I feel bad that they had to do all the work translating from English to Russian. I used Google translate and tried to copy paste text in the chat box, but found that I couldn’t, not sure if it just won’t paste or it didn’t support the cyrilic alphabet. Are there things I don’t know about that will help with this communication barrier now or in the future? I want to be able to make the effort to communicate with everyone, and meet somewhere in the middle.

5 Likes

Pretty sure chat doesn’t support Cyrillic. Should this be on this thread though?

1 Like

I thought this thread was the closest to what I was looking for… didn’t realize it was so old. sorry.

3 Likes

While this has been necro’d, it would be interesting to get the updated number of players per country now. :slight_smile:

As posted here before (May 2015):

5 Likes

Tis a wrench, not a spanner. :wink: America is #1.