Community Highlights Shout Out Thread!

Awh thanks for the shoutout. Makes me wanna come back in-game to build. :3
I gave quite a number of AoE hammers and golden fists to several new Raxxian players who stumbled in the Sanctuary. I guess if they manage to make it there to say ‘hi’, they deserve it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Even if he was already mentioned, I’m also giving a shout-out to @Lesioui for the hunts.
Sadly, some people I wish I could give a shout-out to aren’t on the forums. I’m thinking about Docker who gave me a space to build a tower in Kindred Bay.

6 Likes

@shortyd856 I ditto what you said! I missed sooo many people! :nerd_face: @CanadianEh and Powerman! How could I have not mentioned them! :joy::joy: Duch fun peeps to play with and Uber generous to boot!

@Loco-Is-Back and @KushChapo for always keeping us laughing and for their support for our community. :blush:

@Durangotang thanks for making chat so fun! You’ve been a great addition to our group! You and @Deathwhisper are so appreciated! Thanks to you guys were soooo close to hitting Great City!

@IM2COOL4U001, out little chatty friend! Thanks for always being a friend to me and iLLn.

I’ve been super lucky to have come across so many awesome people! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

5 Likes

@Cuttlepunk

Yeah. All of them.
Thanks for adopting me.

6 Likes

Oh wow, I really didn’t even think anyone noticed I streamed. Now that I’ve finally moved into the new house, I’m hoping to get back into streaming again. But thanks again for the shoutout! I can see a few people have already mentioned you, but I’ll put another in for Nonie!

Tonezone, BuggzBunnie, Fante, Savior and Powerman are also very wonderful and helpful to people at all stages in the game. That’s obviously not to say there aren’t others out there who are helpful, just I’ve had direct experience from those individuals.

4 Likes

I’d like to shout out @Doc for giving @Goblinounours a space to build a tower in Kindred Bay :rofl:! Haha I think he made that account for one post.

5 Likes

Wanted to also thank @DKPuncherello and @Larky from when I first started playing and helped me get my footing with gems and coils. Oh and DK gave me a flower to :kissing_heart: lol

As well everyone who was involved in this!
I learned how to mine from this group.
@Merln a player from some time ago. Awkward also though couldn’t tag :sob: (FYI this link below is old and not active but only thing I could tie them all to.

2 Likes

I’d like to give a shout out to the wonderful people that I hang out with almost every night now in game!
@MarinaraCane @Cactopod @Lennexfox Galdrien, Angelea, Stormpuls3
Also @LordBoogieBlue you are all awesome!! :slight_smile:

Tiggerness isn’t on here but I give her a shout out anyway cause she created the Tigg’s Tunnels. Awesome work!!

I know he was mentionned a couple of times but a big shout out to my RL brother @Lesioui : you love to help people even when I just want to run away and go do something else! Also the hunts are okay too I guess.

8 Likes

Awwwww, Thank you so much for the kind words. You, yourself deserve special recognition for spearheading GlitchWorld along with the other founders out there and building such an amazing city.

3 Likes

@Ratchel and @morey523 for helping me farm gleam or giving me gleam from the exos. Also ratchel for always helping out with odd jobs I got going on.

@Larky for helping me become a great miner, providing me the tools and helping me make coin not an issue for myself at the beginning of the game

3 Likes

Almost forgot!!! Thanks @FireAngelDth for making sure I didn’t drown on last EXO for luminous green gleam! Well didn’t drown more then a couple time lmao🤣

3 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout about the exoworld posts. Without these guys this would not be as a good feature as it is now :

@majorvex, @Soju-VB, @Zjawcia, @catfud, @bucfanpaka, @Lesioui, @Cuetzpalomitl, @DaOne82 and many others for the amazing screenshots and token locations.

9 Likes

Big shoutout to all the portal seekers guild members that made us still strong and running after over a year and a half . @Vansten, @Fallon, @virresss, @Dumaru, @Simoyd (for his amazing tools aswell), @Tagris, @Stunner, @Zjawcia, @Jiivita (for the great patches video) , @SePras.

13 Likes

@Gorillastomp @FlyingAces @Savior for massive help with my build

@Larky @AlexxChristo help with gleambow gleam!

@Ayalla @Savior Powerman @CanadianEh great neighbors

@Ayalla for designing the first hunt platforms and everyone else who built them they are all
great!

7 Likes

@Tonezone @RedY3 @DKPuncherello for putting up with my ridiculous custom orders

@DaOne82 @Gorillastomp @Simoyd @Zjawcia @Soju-VB exo help <3

@bunky8604 showing me the ropes in early release

@Fallon emotes! And love of yellow colored gleam like silk yellow…

8 Likes

Pst… @Fallon likes silk mint gleam too.

4 Likes

Well I wasn’t gonna post because I don’t want to leave anyone out, which would be pretty much impossible. So many people here do awesome stuff and have helped me and others! Best community ever, seriously.

But I haven’t seen @Jaidic mentioned here. He’s a quiet and modest dude but he secretly finances like 3 different guilds and t6 networks, and helps people all day every day. Plus he is a Dr. Who fan!

11 Likes

What makes you think he like Doctor Who :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

1 Like

@pajew(esper) you’ve been a big help in helping me level up!!! You rock! :heartpulse:taradrina

3 Likes

You could say the findings are all wibbly wobbly.

2 Likes

yeah i wanna take a moment and make sure everyone knows how much @Jaidic puts into this community as well- he will constantly drop everything to help rescue guilds that are having issues or protecting settlements that might go down unintentionally. He’s been one of the best members of H.S.E. that we could ever ask for, we are grateful for all the help.

also how dope so many of these members are that we can all sit and appreciate each other in a very non toxic moment. I know so many of us enjoy the game and I’m glad to be a part of something so fun and group oriented.

8 Likes