🎨 [COMPETITION] Get Your Body Paint Featured in Boundless!

This is awesome. Cant wait to see what individuals come up with.

2 Likes

You’ve got some really great stuff over there!! I am more talented with words…and this is a visual game so I doubt my talents will be useful here. Lol. I hope something you have over there can be translated into the game as it is all REALLY good!!

Here’s my first. If simple is better, hope this works. It might be annoying to wrap it using the UV map and if so, let me know and I can tweak or re-render as needed.

Here’s the same, but with the alpha channel added for transparency.

24 Likes

Love this one alot :heart:

2 Likes

We’ve extended it to the Monday after so there’s a few more days to enter now! :grin:

4 Likes

So I can draw it by hand directly on a picture with an oortian on it?

2 Likes

Yes you can :blush:

4 Likes

Am I allowed to use the oortian pic above? Or do I have to use my own pic?

1 Like

I’ve added those so they can be used as a template, even we use them when deciding on event Body Paint concepts :blush:

5 Likes

Can someone make clothing paint :joy:

I don’t know if I’ll feel like being artistic enough for this while it’s ongoing, but I may play with the templates on my own at some point.

1 Like

@majorvex made some cool clothing designs on the thread in the post so it’s doable :joy:

5 Likes

I might re-do and finish them now that you posted this thread :blush:

2 Likes

Here is the file size. The UV map is actually double the size of what you’ll need.

I personally put the UV map on a separate layer so I can make it invisible when it’s not needed but can pop it up for reference.

22 Likes

(this was on a male character)

29 Likes

Here’s another submission

Normal:

With Alpha:

14 Likes

This is my last one unless people want me to keep going. (i think this is my personal favorite actually)

Normal:

With Alpha:

21 Likes

pretty Mandelbrot zoom plz.

1 Like

your wish is my command, though, i don’t know how well it will translate to bodypaint. I have a nice galaxy one, but it’s probably too complex.

Made this last week, and never felt it was right to render it larger and submit it, though it’s not exactly a mandelbrot. So here you go @diannetea

Normal:

With Alpha:

23 Likes

Keep going

3 Likes