Concept Art: First look at Containers

I’m in love with #2 and #1. The rest feel more industrial than magical to me.
(#6 looks like a bomb shelter :x)

These are all so cool, and play on some of my favorite design functions. The mild mystical feel as a puzzle slides and rotates apart to reveal inner space. Concepts 2&5 are by far my favorite, for the bigger on the inside puzzle vibe. However they are all cool concepts!

I like #6 very much, especially if it emits a burp noise when it is opened.

Can a developer say when it is planned to make the concept art to a ingame feature ? ^^

Its now nearly 1 year ago and nothing is happen with this concept art.

1 Like

Vote for 5 and 6 xD I bet I influence the result a lot now! :smiley:

We changed our direction on containers, there was an update here: Art: Plinth and Container Props

Oh really? I thought the concept of @jesshyland was additionally.
Okay then! thx

Are you still going to give them a different name for release? I kind of like the word ‘Vault’ for a chest style container or ‘Hutch’ for the new implementation (although it does make me think of rabbits! :laughing:)

These are no longer planned, I think.

Well containers are still planned, but just not in the original format …

I was just enquiring as to whether they would still just be called ‘containers’ or not.

Oh, sorry misunderstood your question.

No worries - it was probably bad phrasing on my part ^^

Containers! CHESTS! A must!

Yea, this is going to get annoying. Its a lost list of heres what you could have had… @Ratchel are you just trying to tease us with ideas that didnt happen (yet)

1 Like

You seem to know me so well… the past is coming to the front lines!!!

Holy buckets!!! These are grrreat

1 Like

Lol. They would be great. Not sure we’ll ever see them in game.

1 Like

<3 these are so amazing ^^ so many awesome things slated for this game ^^ love them all

Not even sure the round containers are possible. #2 seems to represent the cubit containers now

Regular chest would be awesome to have though.

1 Like