Confused Noob

Hi all, I’m new to the game. Having a pretty good time and slowly figuring things out, but I still have a lot of questions. Is there a good place to start that has “answers to noob questions” or some such?
I don’t want to ask the same starter questions that have been asked a hundred times already…thanks!

11 Likes

On here, searching can be helpful if you have an idea of what you want to know more about.
There is a lot to sift through but a lot has been discussed

There’s also the knowledge tab in game

And honestly, I don’t think most mind answering questions so don’t be afraid to ask!

Edit: and majorvex beat me to the links post! Those are also very helpful sites, (as is majorvex)

3 Likes

As zakon mentioned, the Knowledge tab in your menu (in-game) has a lot of info about items and crafting.

3 Likes

Hi there!
Welcome to the game!

These forums are a great place to ask questions. If you’ve searched them and found nothing, do not hesitate to throw it out there. There are great, knowledgeable people that reply within a reasonable amount of it.

The game’s steam discussions too have a lot of into.

For sites here’s a few that have helped me immensely …

https://butt.boundless.mayumi.fi/
Used for looking up just about anything. Good for buying and selling too as it’s real time (correct me if I’m wrong here anyone)

Probably has more uses than what I use it for … and that’s world info. Also good to look up an item to see what recipes it’s in.
Good place to look up colors as well.

https://boundlessinfo.com/home
I don’t use this one as much as I probably should :stuck_out_tongue:

And there’s videos by Jiivita … just google him.

5 Likes

Or listen to majorvex as he’s faster than I am lol

3 Likes

(O.O)

“Welcome to Boundless” @EricGooch and if you run into players in-game were a very transparent community that :heart: to Help out New Players

4 Likes

@EricGooch

join official boundless discord, this is the fastest way to get answers

also there are guilds in Boundless, they also got their own discord channels, try there also, ill give you few links i have already, other will post their here also i think

TNT - guild, portal network, usefull bot with loads of info about recourcess in game

and EU based friendly guild with own world to settle, we also provides 3 high tier buffs all the time

there are several other guild, they for sure will post their discord links here, you can have 1 main guild for buffs and few secondary guilds to hang out, but be warning, if you awich main guild during buff period you need to wait till reset to get buffs from new guild so be careful

2 Likes

First of welcome :wink:

Second…
We don’t mind repeating ourselves…

:joy::rofl::joy:

As @zakon mentioned :wink:

To be honest if you can’t find the answer you are looking for just ask, as there is a lot to sift trough.
And i think i speak of most we don’t mind repeating ourselves :joy::rofl::joy:

Don’t even remember how many times i have answered the same questions and will answer them again when needed :wink:

:rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

a major mistake :wink: :rofl:
good she is not one to get vexed easily…

7 Likes

Welcome to the game!

2 Likes

Welcome @EricGooch and have fun :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

Welcome!!! :grin: :boundless:

2 Likes

I used this alot:

3 Likes

Didn’t know ! So sorry.

See ?? I’ve been in game for over a year and i’m still learning :wink:

*hugs and marshmallows to @majorvex