Continuously disconnected from Server - Portal Connections Timing out

Just started having issues trying to get to Houchus I. Trying to connect to Alcyon, McKrib and Galan portals, but kept getting the Timed Out Trying To Connect message. When trying to back track through the portals I came from (I tried via portal seekers and ultima), I kept getting disconnected from server. As soon as I reconnected and went through one or two more portals, the same thing would happen and I’d get disconnected.

Eventually, I returned to sanctum and warped home. Once I stepped through the portal, I got disconnected. Reconnected again and set out for Houchus I again. Got as far as Galan via Ultima and got the Unplayable message. Rubber banded a bit and got disconnected but this time the message says “Unable to load character” instead of the usual disconnected message.

Back in the sanctum and the warp kept timing out trying to reconnect with Galan. Managed to open a warp home though.

I started out again for Houchus I, got as far as Alcyon, Portal times out and I get disconnected while staring at the portal.

Now I can’t even look at a portal without losing connection.

I’m losing my hair.

That doesn’t sound good :thinking: