"Cookies Wacky Hunts" poll

yes it is , Hunting and oort counts are not separate , people hunt and check oort counts , same subject .

1 Like

this is about putting together hunts to have fun and try different types of hunts like axe hunts and bomb hunts

2 Likes

And oort count matters . people dont hunt for the scenery . oort is one of the most bought and sold items in the game that sells for high prices compared to many other items . It’s not a secret why hunting does motivate people to do it .

1 Like

If this is about Oort. We can go back to the fact that running hunts on sovereigns produce more Oort. And if you have problems with people doing them on sovereigns that they pay for. You can get your own sovereign and have your own hunts where you can exclude anyone you have problems with and bingo bango. problem solved.

18 Likes

I personally want to do a group hunt for ALL of the items you get. Since I’m a relatively small build player compared to people who do massive builds/farms.
I NEED the resources. So I can build, or sell them for coin so I can continue to buy tools … so I can build. Sure oort is important but it’s not the only thing you get from hunts. Whether solo or in groups

6 Likes

Ziiiinnnngggggg boop

5 Likes

I’m want permanent planets no bans and full capacity of players dough no restrictions Muhahahaha

4 Likes

Exactly my friend , that’s exactly why i mentioned that permanent planets should reward More oort than sov planets because the hunts are harder and the terrain is harder . you have to work harder on permanent planets if not planned out right or if your doing a classic run hunt . also it would stop any one group from monopolizing hunts .

I definitely miss the times of running hunts on public planets with 50 people. Them were the days. Sigh.

12 Likes

I don’t understand why there is so much hostility over who runs what hunts or why. It’s honestly all just a matter of preference in how you like to play. Running two different kinds of hunts at the same time doesn’t matter imo because those that like platform can do that and those that like to run the planet can do that as well :woman_shrugging:t3: I don’t understand how hunts can be monopolized tbh. There’s enough people who play and varying times, and usually always a hunt you can go to if you choose. If you’ve been banned from a planet I would think it’s probably for a reason. I’ve participated in all kinds of hunts over the years and never had an issue other than new players not having the correct skill page for higher tier hunts … which makes it harder for everyone.

Either way. If you have a preference in what kind of hunts you want to participate in, just do that… no need to bash on those who prefer something different… in the end this is a game and I don’t think it’s that hard to just be kind to one another and enjoy playing how you like to play.

15 Likes

Yea my fault totally my fault xD I just couldn’t help it with the EXPLOSION MUHAHAHAHA

6 Likes

I personally donate my Oort to others after a hunt, I couldn’t give a … about the Oort it’s about having a blast in VC with mates and killing mobs. So I guess your point isn’t valid to everyone.

7 Likes

I’m not sure there is. It looks like there is a single person that is insisting that this is an issue.

10 Likes

9 Likes

I think this sums things up. :eyes:

9 Likes

This game is not about anyone’s religious beliefs (which is off-topic). This is a game. For fun. This topic is about BabyCookies “wacky” fun hunts, however she wishes to run them. Everyone has their own preferences whether they are a hunt leader or a meteor hunt participant.

If you would like to suggest changes to the mechanics of the game, you are free to create a thread in the suggestions category.

14 Likes

8 Likes

Didn’t major just say no religion -

1 Like

5 Likes

@BabyCookie we gonna do a RR hunt too

5 Likes