Decrypting the Oortphabet

you wrote amalingv xD you should put a clear space between :oort_question: and :oort_stop:. But stop and ? do both end a sentence so you need only one of them.
and :oort_z: was what you needed as 4th.^^

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! :smile: It helps a bunch!
Edit: Omigosh I spelled amazing wrong :astonished:, I didnā€™t know what u meant by:

Then I looked back and I saw my misspelling v-v.

1 Like

Perhaps I can make sense of them; I like to think I have a scientific brain.

Entropy epoch:

Entropy has several meanings it can mean social decline, e.g. the end of a civilization. it can also mean the ending of the universe by all the planets and stars coming too close together and burning to death. Thatā€™s very interesting to me because Oort is all about planets connecting to each other and associating with each other, in addition to the fact that the oort is a dead civilization.

Epoch is a period of time or a momentous event, so entropy epoch could refer to the decline of the Oortian civilization or the joining and association of all the planets in the universe, as all players will experience.

Vacuum energy risks all existence:

Some scientists theorize that vacuum energy (or zero point energy) is the reason that the universe is not only expanding, but expanding constantly faster. so, the expanding of the universe, or the process of planets growing farther apart, risks all existence. to me, this means that in order to save all existence, one must join worlds together with Oort portals, creating (Gasp!) Entropy.

does this make sense to anybody else, or does it need rephrasing?

@ben, am I close?

By the way, how did you even begin to translate that? is there a Rosetta stone for Oortian Iā€™m not aware of, or did you just try every word in the dictionary until one worked?

1 Like

Used double letters, worked out potential vowels, potential ending letters, etc.

Welcome to the forums Kolifus, I already see you found the other post attempting to make sense of this all, so I suppose youā€™re about as caught up as the rest of us at this point. Weā€™re all a bit stumped till we can get some more material to work with, but I must say, Iā€™m glad that you came to such a similar conclusion that I did. I at least know now that my train of thought was mostly on track.

Well, I for my part counted the different letters and tried the most used ones of the English language filling the rest like a cross word riddle. Only for the ā€œvacuumā€ as the last word I used an algorithm cuz even after hours of breeding my brain didnā€™t got onto that word ;D

I used an algorithme from the start^^ I mean why should I compare it by hand if thereā€™s a program for it^^ Not to mention that Iā€™m not an english dictionary xD

I tried to use my head instead of a program ā€¦ I used to invent and translate glyphs in my childhood and wanted to know if I still have the knowledge ^^

1 Like

Well there wasnā€™t much knowledge you needed to have. Sure to know how frequent a certain combination of letters appears in an english text helps to narrow down the possible words.
But for such a short text brute force works best^^ And programms are the best at brute forcing things and they can compare entire dictionarys, so there is that^^

I simply waited until it was figured out mooching off of otherā€™s hard work :kissing_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

Could you please focus a bit more? xD

2 Likes

Sorry, it was wrong photo! Here is another one:

6 Likes

Sorry, this is Way way WAY way way way Way WAY WAY too much effort

Perkele! :hushed:
Here last and righteous picture.

3 Likes

Andā€¦
Now itā€™s upside down? :confused:
or was it upside down before? :sweat:
at any rate the pattern of light and shadow due to the uneven surface combined with how close the letters are together makes it particularly hard to read :disappointed:

:oort_start: :oort_h: :oort_e: :oort_l: :oort_l: Start hell
:oort_o: :oort_space: :oort: :oort_o: :oort_r: o :oort: or
:oort_t: :oort_space: :oort_f: :oort_r: :oort_o: t fro
:oort_space: :oort_space: :oort_t: :oort_r: :oort_a: :oort_space: tra
:oort_k: :oort_a: :oort_i: :oort_stop: kai.
:oort_l: :oort_i: :oort_t: :oort_h: :oort_u: lithu
:oort_a: :oort_n: :oort_i: :oort_a: :oort_exclaim: ania!

ā€¦ :confounded: ā€¦

4 Likes

Hello Oort from trakai Lithuania.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Woah! Thatā€™s really cool :slight_smile:

6 Likes