Decrypting the Oortphabet

Now THAT works out quite well, and makes a good case for the oort script with the X’s.

1 Like

How much time do you have at hand? xD

But only with stitches^^

yes, and it would be awesome in a crafted leather armor or books made of animal hides.

1 Like

The Oort only craft using Human hides… :couple: + :scissors: = :briefcase: + :boot: + :football:

10 Likes

7 Likes

okay so whos for getting some of that legendary james tunics?

3 Likes

We work third week for six hours at day (11:00-19:00) with break for lunch. At this time I made two small prussian ceramic vessels, two raku cups, couple of woolen taper shoes, brass spoon. Today I accomplish leather belt pouch.
If I right understood your question.

1 Like

Well it was more of a rhetorical question as in: “How can you have so much time to do stuff like that? Where do you take that from?”^^ Without the need for an actual answer^^ But your answer is good too^^

Is raku the same as raki? (Might be spelled wrong) Very high-proof alcohol?^^ I had some serbian friends who talked about it^^

Raku is a Japanese poettery creation technique.

Oh that makes sense too^^ Didn’t know that is a thing^^

I want ask every day: guys, how can you have so much time to play Oort so much? :smiley:

Thorbjorn said right. More about raku

1 Like

:oort_start: :oort_w: :oort_h: :oort_a: :oort_t: :oort_space: :oort_i: :oort_n: :oort_space: :oort_t: :oort_h: :oort_e: :oort_space: :oort_w: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_l: :oort_d: :oort_space: :oort_a: :oort_r: :oort_e: :oort_space: :oort_y: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_space: :oort_a: :oort_l: :oort_l: :oort_space: :oort_s: :oort_a: :oort_y: :oort_i: :oort_n: :oort_g: :oort_question: :oort_stop:

or you could just yell “fire” :oort_f::oort_i::oort_r::oort_e:

also, :oort_b::oort_r::oort_i::oort_s::oort_i::oort_n::oort_g::oort_r::oort_exclaim:

1 Like

im not if the “Popular Links” is you sharing them or just the “similiar feature” working. but if it was you, thank you for sharing it. imagine us in game just reading those letters instead of ours. such a cool feature to the game. Devs please make a feature to turn these letters on instead of the regular(our) alphabet and an option for a translated version. like Oort and our alphabet under translating it. that would be nice

is the letter translation confirmed? like, the way you translated it is totally correct?

Yes, alphabet translation is confirmed. In fact, hovering over a letter with your cursor will translate it to plain English alphabet.

2 Likes

I’m only one, who cann’t see pictures?

Nope, pics are gone. Doesn’t really matter- dead thread now anyway.