Delete shop scanner

I still wish we could up-vote a beacon, even if it was only for bragging rights.

6 Likes

What do you mean? For shops? So if a shop has Been ā€œup-votedā€ it would be higher on a list?

3 Likes

It does not matter Almost all EU players only go shopping at Alutech! against his fight prices you can hardly go against! haha :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Up-Vote I figure is a ā€œlikeā€ button. You run by a build and think itā€™s cool, you can find the beacon and leave a ā€œlikeā€

It would be cool for each vote to add prestige to the build. Again, doesnā€™t hurt anybody.

5 Likes

That is a great store. Use it all the time.

3 Likes

No, just to show ā€˜appreciationā€™ that people actually like the build.

1 Like

Up Vote would just function as a ā€œLike,ā€ similar to Facebook or Instagram.

Maybe with enough likes a beacon could become a Point of Interest for the planet or settlement.

4 Likes

Awesome I ā€œlikeā€ it. :+1: lol.

2 Likes

Malls are still needed, does one go to a place for the cheapest price only or willing to pay a few coin more if the location to get to the item is easier. That if one is shopping. The mall can get you many items on shopping list over just one. Prices with shop stands are going to even the rates on economies. I know of another mmo that has a area wide pricing system. The economy does well. Still separated between worlds. Go to Gyosha Mall, there is where you can find all your needs!

5 Likes

Hot thread of the day lol

Maybe itā€™s time for a universe wipe?

:rofl:

7 Likes

I donā€™t look for the cheapest. I tend to buy from people I know. Most peoples prices are pretty comparable.

2 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™d definitely pay more to buy from someone I know, within reason. Also, if the difference isnā€™t too much Iā€™ll go for convenience of location rather than trying to find an unknown place if it is far away - like, running across a mall, fine, but Iā€™ll hesitate to go to the other side of a planet if there is an option close by that is reasonable.

@bucfanpaka Btw. The ā€œbreadā€ is in the basket. :wink::wink:
Also I put a jack o lantern in front of your house and added a shelf with a couple things in it.

1 Like

Boy have I got a hot shop for you, they specialize in wipes and sell all types!

• Baby wipes
  • Facial wipes
  • Cleansing wipes
  • Hand & body wipes
  • Moist towelettes
  • Flushable wipes
  • Personal Hygiene wipes
  • Antibacterial wipes
  • Medicated wipes

Youā€™ll have to use the scanner though to find this secret shop!

1 Like

Awesome, thank you!!! :smiley: Youā€™re the best, very much appreciated!! I got some Blink with your name on it, will leave it on the shelf! :wink: Should get some sap at some point too, Iā€™ve sold a little bit to you, but I want to farm some wood on Iota so should be getting some. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only if it happens like this before the wipe ā€œtitansā€ gQRkkQwKrmlTq

Iā€™d be okay with that

4 Likes

Give us a shield generator to stop the titans from destroying builds.

It should be powered by oort.

3 Likes

I want to look like this right before a titan kicks me across the world
XRBRqUmb7Iias

Gear up oortians! Titans incoming!

9 Likes

More like we are now finding another places to buy at, instead of going to the same one to not lose time at runing like derps just in hopes to find a different price.

Iā€™ve found new towns I didnā€™t even know they existed.

3 Likes

I just want to look like this.

11 Likes