Devs any plans for more inventory space?

What’s a fair price? Maybe 1200 cubits per character for an extra inventory row? 5 skill points for an extra inventory epic?

3 Likes

5000 cubit

1 Like

ohh an inventory epic! That would really force people too make some build decisions, even with as many pages as we have access to.

1 Like

You don’t feel the current system forces that enough as is? Honest question.

1 Like

What would happen if you had inventory epic and a full inventory and switched skill sets?

Lose items? Not have access to those items? Be restricted from switching skill sets?

3 Likes

There is already a big choice in what to do - the difference with an inventory space epic wouldn’t be a case of “you can’t do something at all” though. It would just be an expansion to being able to do something.

The caveat with this though, is what happens when you switch skill sets and the one you switch to doesn’t have the epic.

@Vurtadelic beat me to it lol

2 Likes

Personally no. I have 6-7 points on various builds that I just throw in to attributes else I wouldn’t use them. We all play differently though.

More like force people to gimp themselves for what should be a QOL upgrade.

Yea I can definitely see a lot feel that way, it just doesn’t hit like that for me personally. It’s just an idea after all :smiley:

2 Likes

I would legit pay money to have a roadrunner following me around occasionally making some of its silly noises. It doesn’t even need to be a very good pack bird.

4 Likes

Just make a Wormhole Bag that is linked to your Wormhole Chest back home.

2 Likes

Yes! I want to be the devourer of worlds but it is so hard with only 16 inventory slots.

2 Likes

Making items stack from 100 to 1000 would be better

1 Like

Personally I run out of unique block slots in my inventory a lot while building, though it might be helpful for farming sessions.

Cuttletrunk with a fanny pack.
Blarp! Nyarh!

1 Like

A reliable source (myself) has told me this could possibly be why the hunter is delayed. The hunter has a very small chance to drop a pet version of itself. The pet will warp items back to a designated 3x3 storage area in your home beacon at the cost of oortshard, which can now be used as currency so it won’t take up an inventory slot :smile:

5 Likes

Theres like 4 suggestions about this alrdy. Maybe try first search is there similar suggestions and bring those up before filling the forums.
I mean its easier for devs if everything is in one topic than having 10 posts about the same thing. You can easily miss something as dev

1 Like

posted as example for this 1 of the old post ^^

I offer bulter services. I can run along side you and carry any items you can no longer hold.

3 Likes

Personally I don’t feel posting on old posts helps to get stuff seen. Bringing up and posting on a post that is from over a year ago that is very long already can hide what you are trying to say instead of help it. Back then I don’t feel we really needed it so much but now we have new water blocks, 3 new gem like stones that don’t stack with the others, all the farming items/seeds/kernals. That is quite a few items that do not stack with the stuff we were already gathering and my reason for asking about increased inventory.

3 Likes