Devs any plans for more inventory space?

Now that more items have been added to the game such as the rift, blink, and all the farming stuff…is there plans to add another row of inventory slots?
I use to be fine with the amount of inventory but I find myself not so much now.

18 Likes

I would love a backpack actually :smiley: Makes no sense that we can carry thousands of rocks and metal, but when you want to pick up that seed, sorry you will have to get rid of 900 of some other thing lol. I know, I know, videogame logic. So yes, totally behind more inventory slots!

6 Likes

I agree!

Just one more row would be a huge help

Yes please +1 for backpacks of some sort, or maybe warping items to home storage somehow?

10 Likes

Honestly, even though I often run out of space on random sojourns, the inventory isn’t so bad.
Two months down the line after (if) they gave another line, there’d be requests for another, and another.

I say they stick to their guns. Perhaps a better inventory organisation, or a one way oort-costing sending of stuff to a home beacon portal box or something, I dunno.

6 Likes

Oooooooo, maybe they can make one block teleportation for inventory but it cost oort shards to open and lasts for 2 minutes while you move things to a designated storage space, up to a 3x3 space of shelves.

That would be kinda cool

Just a hand poking in and out on the other side lol as you store things

1 Like

I had not problem till we started to add all these new items. Now I am having to toss stuff I really wanted to hold on to and that is not a fun thing to do. A row would add enough to where we shouldn’t need any for a while unless they go to adding tons of new items.
They could make it so the tools we carry are in a row by themselves and freeing up space.

you know what happen when you get more inventory space?
it gets full again lol
i would more agree on putting all chisels in one spot gem metal etc
same for bows hammers stuff like that

10 Likes

hey we change the campfire to a beacon that runs out when a shopstand is sold out lol
all over the land you obliged to buy overprized items to get land hahahahha

Some people have talked about pets - maybe they could be like Torchlight pets sort of, bring items back to any empty storage within a beacon then return. That would be funny to watch, tame Cuttles or Roadrunners or something totally new going through warps running errands. :rofl:

11 Likes

A tool belt would be awesome. So many slots taken by carrying a wep, loot stick and tools. I know i could cut down on tools on one trip, but a belt would be much better for my laziness

5 Likes

I like this idea. Would give another purpose to pets. And they could have classes of sorts. Cargo Carriers, fighters, mounts, etc

Either by skill trees and levels, or by what they are equipped with. Backpacks, armor, saddle

5 Likes

Reviver pets too. They revive you in a hunt with some sort of limitation (timer for example) so augments arent totally out of the equation.

3 Likes

That would be awesome. Medic packs equipped to pets

2 Likes

Oooor you just equip the rev augments on your pet. This way augments are used and theres no need for timer.

2 Likes

You could take this to the step where if items are on your…erm…hand rings, then they are on toolbelts on your body and should be removed from the inventory.

2 Likes

backpack would be nice but this question was asked more as 1 time now XD

her 1 old post as example

1 Like

You all can have whatever pets you want. I just remembered… I need a pet that repairs my coils :joy:

3 Likes

Wait I got it! Medic pack uses oort shard for fueling! :joy: pet needs yams to stay active!!

We did it guys! Solved two problems with one thread! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Oh feeding pets, never thought about that. Strap a food bag to their face filled with exo yams. Eat up! as my overweight roadrunner whimpers from yams for the 200th day in a row

3 Likes