Inventory Space Increase in "The Exchange" please? I'll pay money!

way more than you can imagine.

Yes with the new forge system you can do it less than 8 hours.
Max luck / power / dex / hammer epic / tool durability drain epic / energy epic / energy regen epic.
Not source gather will be extremely easy at that moment.

1 Like

you don’t mind to mine copper at lvl 50 (only if you need it especially ^^)

But if you go mining you get 3 kinds of coal, 3 kinds of device stuff, about 5 kinds of metal, rocks, gravel, sand and may be soils, shrooms which have different components, flint and minerals, may be some gems, also some drops of enemies (different ones which don’t stack) you encounter and some food growing in the soil. … and yes, your hammers and bombs do a hell of work down there in no time ^^

Don’t forget that you pick up many stuff and don’t just go “for the copper” (or any other special stuff). That would be a massive waste of time. Also you need to clear the space again and again if you specify your gains (because you cannot set an option just to pic up ores but o stones)

Isn’t that already in the game though, with different characters?

I can fill up my inventory as a miner, then go be a hunter an’ fill up, then go gatherin’ as a gatherer?

3x3 Speed-Mining for the win ^^

wrong… 6m bomb mining + 1 titan hammer perform better result.
Also the new bomb mining method do not require any bomb skill on it.
( so you can use the 3x3 hammer at the same time as well)

1 Like

ok … somehow I missed that method I think ^^ … I still had leveled my stuff and used my unforged bombs (yes, I was lazy ^^)

Try the forge bomb (diamond / titan) before wipe, the result will change your future mining plan for good :smile:

1 Like

will not be able to anymore … but since I just planned to go on max “overall” damage bonus and speicalized skilling only in late built there will be enough time to try it before I hit the higher levels ^^

1 Like

shhh don’t tell everyone my methods!! :smiley: joking, i’ve spilled the beans on myself awhile ago :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha,
I believe you will write your guide “soon” XD
If there is the master of forge in the current patch, i think its you lol

I will probably write a comprehensive guide, but considering I didn’t even test out the big dogs of the forge supplies (they need shadow orbs) I want to keep my recommendations to myself until I can see those in action

Some of them are ridiculously powerful!

Yeah, i think you are right.

• Every forge effect are powerful, just depends on how you will use it :slight_smile:

I think I was getting around 1800 copper an hour with a pretty much perfectly forged diamond hammer (3x3 AoE, extra damage, action speed), and that’s not including gems, regular rocks, or other ores.

1 Like

I’d love the ability to just purchase one more page of inventory with cubits that can be cycled through with the original. I find myself really lacking on space when I’m out mining because there are so many useful items I like to keep on me. Especially now since I’ll have different types of forged tools that d o n ’ t /\ s t a c k. Having more inventory space would be such a huge help to me.

OH! WAIT!

A backpack that can be crafted in-game! Maybe a wearable and it increases your storage capacity. Maybe it can start off with a single line of extra inventory space and is crafted with leather.

Maybe different tiers of backpacks that can be crafted! So the further you are in your character’s progression, the more space you can upgrade to! So the highest tier would use some of the super-enriched bonding agent and possibly Blink / Oort / Dark Matter. It would sort of go along with the progression like the tools and weapons.

I’m actually really excited for this idea. I like the idea of craftable and upgradeable backpacks better than more inventory to purchase in the Exchange. I hope one of the devs sees this.

Should I make a specific thread for the idea of craftable backpacks?

Edit: You know what. I’m too excited. I’m making a thread.

5 Likes

I think that’s a good alternative too. I was mostly just tryin’ to make “The Exchange” worth it more to some of us who won’t be spendin’ all our cubits on Alts or Plots, so I thought maybe a little more inventory wouldn’t hurt, but backpacks are a good idea.

Truthfully, I think we get enough room as it is, but it’s easier for people with Alts, who can just switch to a new character with a fresh inventory, so for those of us who like one character, I think we should be able to buy more inventory space for cubits just like those who buy Alts.

But backpacks, maybe somethin’ we craft that can let us carry more tools, I’d like that too at the very least, or just more items anyway.

I know we can’t get everything for free, they gotta pay the bills too :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah I’d be totally up for more free space haha, if it doesn’t cost me cubits that’s great too! We should revisit these ideas in a couple months when Devs have had time to Launch the game and patch all the bugs.

1 Like

Forged tools stack now, btw

1 Like

I think he meant different types of them, like a stone tool doesn’t stack with an iron tool?

lol, Donkey

what about specialized bags that can be crafted, like many other games have? perhaps something like a miner bag where you can add only ores, coal, etc. and with different size depending on tier. And it’d nice to forged them also so you can get some bonus like light or +1 luck or whatever.

4 Likes