Diamond Mining

I haven’t progressed this far yet, but may i recommend doing some meteorites until you get 1 diamond, then try putting it into an Atlas.

2 Likes

… don’t forget your atmospheric protection. [Starts choking]

9 Likes

Too far away for me… I got stuck last time I warped anywhere :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Ooops, I forgot tha…

11 Likes

That’s our current plan, but we don’t seem to have a hope of taking on a lv1 meteorite on a lv3 world.

Edit: The atmosphere protection notification bug is REALLY getting on my nerves now.

This may be useful. Try “deep below mountains”…

They tried under mountains. Just seems strange they didn’t get even a whiff after 3 hours.

Try looking around depth 10, under mountains (elevation 120+)

We’ve tried doing that but it’s an absolute pain to get to that level with the armour on the blocks. I couldn’t find any caves in the mountain biome although there were some in the craters but no diamonds in sight,

what skill do I need for not dieing there

Volatile Protection. Which stacks and increases the time before it kills you

3 Likes

I’m on my humble goal right now of finding silver ores and haven’t seen one on both lvl 2 (Lutrion) and lvl 3 (Boori) planet (AUS servers). Probably spent a total of 2 hours mining in Boori and have been to different biomes but still can’t find anything. Are AUS players doomed? :persevere:

Can confirm this works.

We have finally worked out where to get them and finally have to for portals… WOOOOOOH!

1 Like

So where did you find them? Following the “deep under mountains” and not a single one.

Nevermind. Found some.

1 Like

How much coal?

What altitude should i look for diamonds? (at Serpensarindi)
I stripmined for 3 hours and only found 15 with atlas heatmap… that’s pretty depressing.
What kind of technique should i use?

1 Like

That does sound like the best we achieved. There were 4 of us and we found 84 in about that time.

I did an hour trip i got 50