Elop Portas

@Pseudonym84 Must be your imagination! Also possible things are popping up overnight :smirk::smirk::smirk:

3 Likes

I will work on the north face of my build a little later today and also finish off the bridge though my planned entrance may take a little longer.

3 Likes

Hey guys, anyone has the coords to Elop Portas, im in survival mode in the wilds looking for the city. Hahahha, cheers people.

4 Likes

Run to about -475, 2100. you will see the main area. Eloportas is very big!

6 Likes

Thanks pois0n!

3 Likes

Thanks ! Found it.

3 Likes

This is the progress, and it’s finished for the moment, until further notice.

10 Likes

First time I looked at the top picture, I thought she is peeing. But then I wondered: “why is she peeing like a guy?” And then the other pictures revealed it better, that she is not doing it like a guy. Although she is not doing it like a girl either. :grin:

??? Dude get a medical check up. You might need new glasses :joy:

6 Likes
2 Likes

from what I can see… if he can already detect something needs saving from that far why does he even need glasses?

1 Like

hey are you in game jeffrotheswell?

1 Like

@sam-27 What do you need, maybe I can help?

2 Likes

got a hold of jeffro , now im lookin for a hand with figuring something out spoygg. my cords are -2290N -255E alt 90 in Elop Portas.

2 Likes

This is too good not to share in the Elop Portas thread;

And like @Scratchnwiff mentioned - if anyone would like to setup their own stall in the Parish, go ahead. Put up a wooden frame like the rest and your own awning on-top. The roads leading off are all free for player market stalls.

6 Likes

Now days everybody’s got a shop like they’ve got somthing to sell but nothings on top. When they load there plinth it’s just a bunch of miss matched shiz. Mother munchkins like to act like they forgot about … traders parish!?

2 Likes

I’m starting to build my house in Elop Portas. Does anyone by chance have large quantities of stone they would be willing to part with?

I have some to get you started. Will you be on for the next hour?

Sedimentary or metamorphic?

Oh hello there! I’m on right now south of the hopperdrome! Probs sedimentary, I accidently started with metamorphic but I see sedimentary is the better match so im switching