Fif's Storage Unit's are open for business

Seen it, have had it happened, can 100% confirm that almost everybody haves their „price“ once the pile gets large enough. But that is also quite the PvP game where backstabbing is promoted. not really the same case as boundless, but rotten eggs in every basket.

1 Like

What an awesome business idea!

1 Like

Well with the current market on oorstone dropping like crazy for the right price anything is on the table.

Fair enough. I am Fiffer, I run the Fif Land Chain of stores. I am a launch baby, I watched EA but didn’t hop in since I had been burned by too many EA games by the time I found this one. What I enjoy most about boundless is running a store, so reputation ruining is not something I’m key to start getting from double crossing players.

Originally I thought about renting them out, and giving a 30day grace period after their rental was overdue, then of course auctioning to the highest bidder. That was way to much hassle and was wrought with issues about making fair communication and upfrontness about it.

So that is why in the pictures I don’t mention renting, I can negotiate it but I would only do so if that is what the other player wanted, I’d rather help someone then screw them over.

Maybe that’s not a lot to go off of, I am also known as fiffer or fiffer13 in other games, and my discord is fiffer13#4304. I play multiple times a week, normally late am on weekdays and weekends whenever i can fit it in. I could claim all sorts of things about my character in a forum post so I’m not really sure how I can “Verified that I am trustworthy” beyond giving you the information about me that can be verified in game.

4 Likes

Fiffer has my support

2 Likes

Nice idea Fiffer!

1 Like

I want one. Please!

1 Like

Oortstone is dropping in price? I need to know where you buy it. Cheapest I ever see is 180 and that’s a very small amount. Usually it’s 220.

Sorry for the off topic comment @Fiffer13

Good luck with your storage business! Also I like your beckon shop :blush:

1 Like

Lol, when I quit eve it was exactly this

I meant to sell it not buy it

people buy it at 150c to 180c in request baskets is what i was referencing my numbers off of.

Does ps still buy oort?

Thanks Moebius, that means a lot :smile:

I think so, I know Ultama had some coin in their baskets last I checked. I mean I’m still buying the stuff in my store, just only get some bought like once a month (despite coin being in it every week).

May I point you to :oort_r: Request Dimension :oort_z: Now Open! (request-basket-only-mall) ? I’ve bought hundreds of oort in there in a couple days, all of my budget so I’m not sure how much sales there actually would’ve been.

nice, yeah i’ve seen that post. my main store has all my request baskets in it right now (48 of 50 have coin in them at least once a week, but I tend to refill them more often than that). I am holding off on adding a fourth location right now because I barely have enough time to attempt to keep up with the stores I’ve got lol.

Most people there have actually looked like people browsing the stalls, so I’m going to hesitantly say you could move all your baskets there and get stuff bought faster than in your shops. Try it for a moment alongside your shops and see if it produces enough sales to warrant moving all baskets there? Or did I misunderstand and you’re fine as is?

Oh i’m fine as is on everything but Oort. I pretty much buy everything else at a decent rate but since I’m lower middle class (as far as coin supply goes) I can’t invest the numbers to really attract sellers lol. That’s part of the reason I listed Oort as a payment for the storage units, I’m always needing more of the stuff and I rarely am able to go on enough hunts through the week to supply my portals for the week.

Oh update: we have 18 units still available. the sign incorrectly says 20 in game right now, I forgot to update it. I’ll try to remember to do so when I have time to log in sometime this week. Lots of OT at work this week so it might be a little while lol

Fif’s Storage Units have been upgraded!

We are now selling the space of 10 chests for the same price as the original 36 storage blocks (that’s 400 slots vs 144!). Same price, and the people who have bought units already, your permissions and such have already been set (added names to signs to help you find them since the layout is a little different.