Finding Rock Colours!

No problem, your table is good for finding the colored blocks :slight_smile:

I’m working on a stone shop, where you can find all the colors in one place. It’s still a work in progress but I already have a mini showcase for each color and each stand has at least 3k stones to sell. No portals yet but you can find me on Finata Capital, just heading south.

14 Likes

With indispensable help by @nevir I just updated colour sheet with… colours! It has visualisation now so you can find you need in by its colour. Look at second page with vertical sweep :wink:

It can have bad performance now. Please share me your thoughts.

12 Likes

I like this very much

thank you

Edit: it also shows just how much color repetition there is in the universe. I felt that was true but this certainly shows it very dramatically.

2 Likes

You are my new hero.

1 Like

yeah I have read this. . I think the algorithm needs tweaking, but I do not want to use this thread to take away from what you have done for the community.

1 Like

Is it possible for you to share a link to a spreadsheet? (read only one :wink: ) So we can use find by name?

Also big thank you! It’s something I just forgot to write, It’s not that I’m not greatfull, and just want more.

Holy moly that chart ist just great! Thank you

Thank you! Was just going through the old one trying to work out what rock to collect

I tried to build sheet for searching by name at third page, but not sure is it possible to be have used in read only. I look how to improve that.

Ok, i found the sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/edit#gid=2000284400 It’s actually all I needed, really great job :smiley:

Off topic a little and sorry if this sounds newb but does anyone know how to actually change the rock type on the crafting. Im on ps4 using other metamorphic rock from Different planets on boori but it keeps making the rock type set to the boori location. Do i need to move my refinery or?

TIA

Keep in inventory only the rock colour you want to process, and move other colours to some other storage. It’s a bug IMHO, that you can’t really predict output colour of the processed rock if you use different coulurs as input. I did some testing and there seems to be no consistency. Some Dev said he look into it, but…

I know this post is a little old but I just finished an all on one page world rock/wood/clay page for fast references http://darklegacy.simdif.com/world-info.html

Help! I must have ancient wood Night orange colour, it isn’t on these charts but I bought some from shop.
The games lighting makes the darkest lustrous and twisted timbers look really light when sun’s out, hoping the Ancient keeps its dark color better.
Does anyone know where it grows? :frowning:

Beckon, i think.

Edit:
Sorry, it is dark orange on beckon…

1 Like

You have Night Orange on Lutrion, but it is lustrous, not ancient. You always can change the wood type with a forged chisel which is probably how this wood get to your hands.

1 Like

Oh! Don’t suppose you have one for sale? :]

I bought it. I think it was on the forge shop just besides Merika PS hub

1 Like