Footfall question

hey so this beacon i talk about is private do guildmembers dont make coin on it cuase i own the aqua guild
so putting it on a alt should solve it wright?
beacon is not guild linked

You don’t generate footfall if you and the beacon owner share a guild, regardless of primary or not and regardless of if the beacon is not aligned, aligned or assigned. Guilds are useless.

Yes if you put that beacon on an alt that has 0 guilds, you’ll recieve footfall from it like you did before.

You dont recieve ff from any guildmate of any guild youre part of.

1 Like

It’s a stupid system. Friends and guildies should generate FF.

1 Like

And you know this, how exactly?

got feeling to make footfall we need to mess with the system doesnt seem the right way though
in beta i did all the same work got payed
well that paycheck has been gone for longtime now i can still do all usually do
but dont think lot others can be compared to me and struggle
bring back the beta good live
i dont have time to invent all these crazy footfall system sceme’s just wonna play game like ive always done

Doesnt matter if its aligned or not it has to do with the characters alignment to the guild not the beacon… which sucks even more, I wish the quick fix was unnaligning but nope… gotta use a character NOT in the guilds…

1 Like
1 Like

hey reply on my first question you seem to know ya stuff :smile: tell me how can i get max footfall out off this beacon :sunglasses:

I did reply.

Put that beacon on an alt w/ no guild.

1 Like

thx skipped it i guess lol

Awesome, thanks…

@james is this behaviour intentional or is it a bug?

Either way it seems pretty clear to me this has to be changed asap!

2 Likes

I thought, but haven’t tested that yet, that you can’t get footfall from chars that have a beacon in the same settlement.

if this is true I’m going to throw up.

it’s bad enough that a person who touches any of your beacons can’t generate footfall in other of your beacons in same settlement (what is difference of 1 beacon with 100,000 prestige or 2 with 50,000 prestige… discourages different beacons to name stuff differently), and that guild members can’t even generate footfall, why join a guild at all, for faster running, but it becomes harder for that guild to gen coin to keep faster running because of all the people in it… what. Takes away any reason to join a guild, at least one that is anywhere near any of your builds. must be horrible for mall guilds.

1 Like

Footfall no longer depends on your beacons prestige, only on the prestige of the whole settlement. if that’s what you mean? (You need at least 10000 prestige to be eligible for footfall)

just transfered plots to my friends caracter that one touched no guilds no nothing no friends etc and our huntcrew just passing by i keep updated lol

oh, lol :confused: :

If it ever asks again if friends generate footfall, it gets the hose again!!! :cricket_bat_and_ball: :cricket_bat_and_ball: :cricket_bat_and_ball:
:triumph:

1 Like

“But,…”

You only get FF from that person once per settlement, per alt.
So if you have that 100k & a 50k. Youll only get FF once if a person runs on both. But yes its tied to settlement prestige over your prestige, as long as you have 10k+ per beacon.

1 Like

Best would be to split the space up into as many beacons as you have alts without a guild. That way you can get up to 10 times the footfall. (every beacon must have 10000 prestige)