Game Informer

Does anyone have the latest Game Informer issue for Jan 2016?

I think Boundless is in it. Can anyone confirm? What does it say?

6 Likes

I read Game Informer all the time! As soon as I have this issue I’ll check and let you know! :smile:

4 Likes

I can confirm! I got my issue just last friday. I don’t have it with me right now though but I do remember the review being good :smile:

5 Likes

I just got my issue of game informer today, and yes Boundless was featured in their “Impulse” section. I can say that it peaked my interest, I’m considering getting the game partially on what I read, and what I have found on Steam and other online sites about it. I would get it today, but since I don’t currently have a group to play with I can see it getting lonely wondering yet another vast universe waiting for new content.

But here are a few quotes: “By mixing open-world sandbox discovery, deep creation tools, and social interaction, Boundless feels like it’s own beast.”

“The portal system is intriguing, since it allows a vast and interconnected social ecosystem, regardless of your location in the real world.”

“…the procedurally generated world offered plenty to discover on my own, including strange creatures, opportunities for mining and tool creation, and more.”

Original author quoted is Matt Miller, quotes from game informer magazine, issue 273, pg 10.

1 Like

Why not join a settlement. For example Settlement on GORTNEN - EU West
OR Supreme Toast Guild Discussion Or both!

1 Like

SUPREME TOAST BASEEEEE!!! yep.

Yes! It was there! Good review, speaks very positively of it. Makes the difference between Boundless and Minecraft quite clear too which I liked. :grinning:

2 Likes