Gleam Club Plus? Thoughts on possible additions to GC members

I want to make this topic because of thoughts that came up in another thread. This topic would be focused on if GC was upgrade to a more rewarded membership (Price increase as well) what would you like to see it consist of. I am using Elder Scrolls Online plus membership as an example.

WHAT IS ESO PLUS?

ESO Plus membership is a special VIP program that gives you access to loads of in-game benefits and perks, including:

• Access to all DLC game packs
    (If this ever comes in the future of boundless)

• Free crowns for the in-game Crown Store
    (With renewing your subscription you receive and allowance of crowns, instead we would receive a bundle of cubits)

• Access to the Craft Bag
    (This is a bag that has infinite room for certain ingredients,gathering type materials. If it requires crafting to make then it would not go into the bag)

• Double bank space
    (Don’t think this could apply to boundless,though possible mkae a permanent tax epic)

• Bonuses to progression
    (Xp bonus to level)

• Increased Furniture placement limits
    (Wouldn’t apply)

• Costume dyeing
    (Already have advanced/unlimited tinting)

• Double Transmute Crystal capacity
    (This could be made into removing the cool down between switching skill pages)

• Exclusive access to unique Crown Store deals
    (Discount on body paints, wearables and other items already available)

You can sign up for either a 1-, 3-, 6-, or 12-month membership, and you can find more information on each unique bonus or perk below.

Thoughts? Ideas of other things that would be a nice benefit?

Please keep it civil and polite everyone.

9 Likes

just had to google eso :sweat_smile:

Elder Scrolls Online

1 Like

Why Boundless would need another level optional subscribe?
I would more be expecting that when rentable planets comes that those would include free GC.

1 Like

Nice joke.

All I can say is, don’t let the steam fourms see this - ahah.

4 Likes

I think craft bag would be okay. It is super helpful in ESO.

And unique skins or cheaper skins, also a good idea.

Getting cubits with gleam club would also make sense.

2 Likes

I’m not speaking on another level of GC. This would be the actual GC upgraded.

2 Likes

You know this will never happen lol… 1000 coins it takes less then 30 posts to runaway!! Haha…

I like all of it. Anything that increases content, add value to gleamclub and keeps the devs employed gets support from me. Even break the feature into tiers of gleam club.

1 Like

How about the ability to upload your own (just one) unique body paint… I also think guilds should get this for their members by default… maybe after it reaches a certain size or pay an amount of endeavor to unlock it.

15 Likes

I dont understan this, how would it work in boundless?

Had to say be nice haha.

2 Likes

It’s like a second inventory basically and raw materials would go into there. Not blocks or tools or things like that, but such as orbs and hides and what not would go into this second inventory.

Like the reclaim system that’s on testing but you can add things freely and it’s accessible from crafting machines instead of beacons?

Edit: would be just a bit OP

1 Like

I agree. Guilds should by default be able to make their own body paint designed for guild members. This should be standard without paying extra though.

1 Like

And with the extra inventory it would be only for basic raw materials. So I don’t know if it would feel to over powered. It doesn’t feel over powered in ESO. Atleast not to me.

But the majority of crafting uses crafted materials… I guess you could call it raw storage instead…

That is true. When I say basic materials, what I mean is stuff you get from plants,mining and hunting gathering type materials. If it requires crafting to make then it would not go into the bag.

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile:
One f2p game that I did play long time ago had some kind of aura buff that certain level subscribers did effect to all players nearby. It also stacked with others subscribers if they were near enough.

So if Boundless would start to introduce better gains etc. to GC members aura like that would be better.

To me best thing would be anyway to have system as it is now so that new features would be available for all, if game starts to offer only MTX hat updates it is warning sign :smiley: .

How about a bigger inventory space?

Like I said in the other thread, I’d be all up for new block recipes in the Exchange that you can buy without GC, but with GC, you’d get a discount and/or the weekly/monthly bundle of cubits.

For this I would love to see a craftable backpack type item available to everyone in game.

3 Likes

I honestly thought this was a joke suggestion at first, but now I realize its not.

I really think adding these features in would kill the game.

People already wrongly criticize the game for being pay to win and full of lootboxes. This would only add fuel to that fire.

In addition, locking such advantages like these behind paywalls is, in my opinion, greedy and not something I want to see added ever.

6 Likes