Gleambow Racing is Coming Back to Boundless!

gif

5 Likes

Can we invite @Trickyy90 -chan @VirtualEclipse Senpai on Running in Circles me like Trickyy-chan she has :cookie: s

2 Likes

For sure, but not too many peeps ^^

Yes please for us non forgets!

Ohhh no. By clean I meant no forge traits on it. I tried forging these last event and I didn’t do very well. I think I need someone to teach me totem forging.

That sounds like it would look awful :joy:

2 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Last event I was able to be very effective with a 1x2 forged totem. The harder part is getting to them fast enough. Get yourself a fast-reeling, long-range grapple and practice that part.

2 Likes

Any thought to adding randomized colors of sentinel’s crest? Seems like it would fit right in with this event.

1 Like

Bad enough that those lessen the Oort drop amount on normal meteors. Don’t need that on these too

3 Likes

They in no way HAVE to lessen anything. Right now the only items in the loot table are Oort and gold. Dev’s can make the drops whatever % they want.

1 Like

Same goes for current meteors but they just lessened the Oort for them instead

2 Likes

@Trickyy90 any news on the cosmetics? :grin:

1 Like

And disco music added!! Bahaha

1 Like

More items to a meteor drop box, lessens the % to other things in the box as well. If it’s 50% oort and 50% gold, you add another item then it drops to 33.33333333333% for 3 items.

2 Likes

Current meteors have all sorts of things in the loot table. This would make it 3 on gleambows. Seems not a problem to me.

Guess we will have to ageee to disagree. Less Oort and less gold for a plant that dies. No thanks.

2 Likes

Sentinel crest plants should just be craft able. Not obtained from Meteors. That’s a discussion for different topic though. I dont want to go off topic. Have a good day y’all.

5 Likes

What would you pay for one? Was thinking 4500? Mainly because it’s early…

I ran quite a few Gleambows last Easter, and I have to say, the AOE is clutch. It seemed like most people liked to hunt gleambows alone or small groups. (Now that I think about it) Gleambow mat’s automatically have magnet to the person who harvested it. It all becomes a rush to get yours before somebody else takes it.

I can forge these with AOE+Magnet+Dam easier than just AOE+Dam/Dur (or all 3) As a forge shop I prefer to sell cheaper tools and no added durability. (You need to come back and buy more please :slight_smile: ) Also, Dam and AOE only needs 2 gums, where dam+dur+AOE needs 3 gums. Forging totems is not easy to begin with and to take away another slot in my deck for another gum really limits strategies. It’s not easy to get much damage with AOE. Most my totems will probably have dam 4-6. But that will be great for T3/T5 worlds. (Still less than 1 hit per block)

Trust me, give them a chance and you’ll love them. - I have been using these as my loot sticks for the last few months

Damage will be of no effect. They break at the same rate regardless of AoE on the gleambows.

At least they did last event.

2 Likes