Gleambow Racing Returns! Commencing 21st May

I’ve always wanted a T6 Lush to build on.

3 Likes

Alder’s planetary power has been brought down to 1% by 2 individuals siphoning the power and a barrier has been brought down. a new australia T4 will become theirs an a world at the end of norkanya.

I think it’s obvious that jelly will make your butt bigger to resist fall damage.

4 Likes

What are my eyes reading. Is this real life? :partying_face:

1 Like

Wowza that’s like no time to harvest. I hope I can get something

I can’t wait to see the new stuff :star_struck:

The worst was running towards a perfect candy-colored-gleam meteor, with seconds left…then watching it turn to local resources right before you get to it :disappointed_relieved::rofl::rofl:

Or when the Gleamtrunks did this & you couldn’t reach the gleam…
cutteltrunks

7 Likes

@keeekeee hear this? we get gleambows again!!!

1 Like

What’re you going to make this time @DJDancecraft?

1 Like

@Parnwig ill probably make a cup of gleambow coffee to go with my sponge cake

1 Like

@Leahlemoncakes On behalf of the community, I tell you we depend on you with this. Don’t let us down! :joy:

3 Likes

I can promise you that the sneak peeks are coming! :grin:

13 Likes

heres the sneak peek i want
:earth_asia: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::speedboat:

1 Like

thank you devs for bringing back my all-time favorite event. cant wait to get those gleambows!

3 Likes

Time for PVP Gleambow!!! :rofl:

1 Like

Guide for new players. Run past the mobs hit a hole in the side of the meteor and walk in. The cuttletrunks will try to pull you up and away. Since you are standing inside. The roof of the meteor will hold you down. Break all the meteor you can until the % is enough to complete the meteor. Theeen kill the mobs.

6 Likes

Tip #1 take alot of sponge/growth/mud ect to toss on opponents. :rofl:

1 Like

ULPT#1 Drop a bunch of augments :sunglasses:

PLS DON’T

4 Likes

There might be new planets for the gleambow event. @james @Leahlemoncakes please. this could be the time to give aussies their T4.

3 Likes

Wooo

More wooo

Hope they’re newww

Warp? To a friend? Using some new item?

Interesting. Related to the warp thing? :smiley:

They drop stuff now? Nice!

5 Likes

Hopefully more than just the AUS T4 then since AUS is the only region I can have connection issues with…

Just release a bunch of Lush exo’s in each region! Wooo!

3 Likes