Goodbye from Portal Seekers

Thx for all your Work and efford for the Community Hope your Network wont disappear and can be saved.

I know how much Work IT IS to maintaine a Network and i have only a T5 & T6 Network …

All the oort you Need and fuel everything and so on …

First i wanted to make a hole Network but i can only do the high Tier because its all done by my self (Oort ) and would Need Help to expand IT to all planets and thats what i am afraid of because i would Need Same amount of oort again for that and thats a Lot of oort And a Network should n t be a Thing for a few days and then Close IT again… So i ve enough oort in Reserve to fuel for 15 month If i get i’ll or Something ealse .
Such Things in my opinion Need to be too and i think all WHO Run a Network doing the Same.

Hope you will be Back or stay and do what you Like to do.

Greetings Turrican2006

2 Likes

I like to add that GTG is running a portal network @NickkThatsGood and everyone else from the GTG TEAM!
it’s highly possible they have portal hubs on each planet you desire.

amazing people, amazing network!

13 Likes

This indeed makes me sad although it is the way of life that things come and go. The PS network was there during the early stages of the game and was there soon after the game released. I used and depended on their network for the longest time. Thanks for everything you guys did. Much love :hearts:

10 Likes

Thanks for all the hard work you guys put into PS! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for all the kind words from everyone!

We were worried to share this information amidst the other goodbye’s that have been going on, since our switch in play was not based on content but a desire to simply be doing other things in the game!

Everyone’s sweet words are amazing! <3 Big hearts and hugs from all of us to each of you <3

22 Likes

I’m guessing the guild store will disappear also??? :sob:

I love this store! @Tagris

2 Likes

I’d happily keep a shop going for you guys

Just in case you return :wink:

Thanks for your hard work over the years. Portal Seekers was a great help to everyone that was here from launch. I landed on Niia Zed Ka right where the current PS hub is, and it was the first capital on that planet. There was no hub at first, but it wasn’t long until it was established.

Good times.

I hope you all get the chance to enjoy the game’s other activities going forward.

3 Likes

I don’t know what is going to happen with the store. It won’t be reclaimed since it is owned by Stunner.

The store was great! But since it also requires farming certain things and ‘the feel of required’ to keep it stocked, I personally am looking forward to taking a break.

Most of the items were stocked by Jiivita and myself, so it will be nice to have a break from that as well.

Who knows what the future holds!

3 Likes

Gimme all the gleamz!!!

2 Likes

Gimme all the Shiny
I Have 251 Weeks of GC I’m in it for the Long Run Mwahahahaha

4 Likes

My color storage needs more of any colored blocks

1 Like

Whenever boundless starts to feel like a job, you are doing something wrong. Have fun with your new and ongoing projects!
Portal Seekers is and always will be a name that will be remembered!

ps. I miss you on the chats in the mornings @Tagris

6 Likes

Those are some fun and crazy times!

I will likely continue to stock my items somewhere if not at the current PS shop. My main motivations were to help keep Portal Seekers going and the extra coin was simply a happy extra. I’m not 100% sure how well the coin alone will motivate me =P

Also, an open invitation to @Tagris if he ever wants to work together on another shop at some point, it has been a pleasure working with you =)

5 Likes

I know there’s been no new content, but I truly miss ur videos @Jiivita! Not sure how much of your time has been taken by upkeep, but maybe now u can start a new build or adventure for your followers to, well, follow :wink:

I know I live on T6 but your always welcome in the Cookie Kingdom Jivi-chan ULT network will be around for good long time we can always find a Good Spot to Support the Community we Love

2 Likes

Thanks for this time, You did a great work.

2 Likes

Communication on what is going on with me has never been one of my strong suits (as far as YouTube and Patreon). The lack of videos has more been from the increased pressure at work during the pandemic, along with the co-related staffing shortages, and complete change in management. I also have a wife and two little ones that I’m just a tinge crazy for and making time for them is complicated by working nights. It came to a point that something had to give and sadly my channel had to take a back seat. I do have intentions of starting back up a let’s play and some over due tutorials. I’ve never stopped covering patches and seasonal events, but there hasn’t been any since December to report on =/ (also I always seem to get sick around Oortmas so I’ve missed all but the very first one I think :nauseated_face:)

With things finally calming down a little I do hope to be back at it soon™, but I can’t make any promises as since I thought I would be able to return soon™ since about the end of February o.O

Anyway, thank you for all your support and kind words. It is always rewarding to hear that someone enjoys my content on my favorite game :hearts:

28 Likes