Griefers - being griefed by land plots surrounding me

I hope so, It really confused me, and he wasn’t very nice to others either.

i just love a happy ending!
I tried my hand at greifing a grefer once. boy did i feel like a dope by the end of this thread! →

6 Likes

The solution would be to make it so that this doesn’t happen in the first place. It is not intended for players to steal. Further refining the beacon controls would eliminate the issue.

The fake moebius said he was going to stop playing because he was going to be a priest from that point on I thought something was fishy

2 Likes

I still laugh at that :joy:

2 Likes

How do you steal in this game? Seems impossible. Also noted in all this, not sure how just by having a bad reputation has any ill effects on a player. Plots are free to set anywhere. Can run along and hunt with any groups freely.
Maybe a Mayor has to give physical permission that allows a plot to be put down within so many cubes of existing town borders. that would do a lot.

Back to stealing, how is it even possible unless someone is (I dare say) hacking?

1 Like

I don’t think it matters that you can’t actually steal.
The sign is just an info slash ad describing his profession and how far he is ready to go (not necessarily in a literal sense).

I usually plot a bit of land around where I build just incase someone wants to get too close for comfort.

In the upper messages it was said that he stole gems from Reapall. That made me curious.

maybe he was trusted to his plot permissions, regretfully so.

2 Likes

herf and WitnessOne were added to moebius’s plot, so I honestly don’t see why everyone is freaking out, if you don’t want things stolen, don’t add people and leave them on it. It doesn’t make it okay, but it really isn’t a problem that needs fixing, just be smarter. and again, I’m NOT saying its okay, it wasn’t.

5 Likes

ok I retract what I said about you maybe being the fake moebius .

3 Likes