[Guide] The Methodology to Forging Everything - V2.3 - Added Repair Spanner

Generating a random number is a relatively trivial operation, especially since you’re only triggering it on user interaction. Most languages have a built-in random number function you can use to get a good-enough-for-anything-but-crypto number, and performance on them is efficient enough that you wouldn’t second guess using it. It’s not like it’s a hard disk write.

1 Like

Is that okay - for my first two successful attempts now? - I really don’t know how many attempts were now, but unfortunately a good 900,000 coins for the Corrupted Boon Compound I and the gums were lost.

You don’t need more than level 8 damage for a T6 hammer (if diamond). This might be your issue - going for level 10 only is overkill. If you hit level 8, go to the next step in the forging guide. It makes it 10 times easier.

ps. Did you buy 4500 hopper eyes for the corrupted?
pps. Don’t try forging more than 5 items at once! You’ll run out of materials.
ppps. Just forged this in 10 minutes

Regards,

2 Likes

No you just add to the challenge! … Im sure that given a few years of forging around you we would see the laws of probability come into play :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Can you add Grass Farmers to your list Vansten-chan @Vansten pleaaaseee

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what are you looking for in a grass farmer? Just speed and AoE?

Some info on them here, but no explicit recipes like the tutorial here.
Cheapest AoE harvester? (for farming)

2 Likes

Thankyou that what me need boop

1 Like

My be dumb question but are you gonna come out with forge instructions if swords and shields come out I like the your breakdown of things easy to read

2 Likes

At this rate I’m starting to doubt if there even will be another game update at all.

I don’t really plan on playing again or updating the guide until titans, dungeons, or something equally significant is added.

4 Likes

Ye and mainly the process is anyways similar To other ones
. Although i think shield could be a bit different.

But Im In a same boat as you… I kinda just play cause theres not rly anything Else To play lol.

Hopefully we get some info on this situation

Can you somehow put a link to this post in the 1st post?
Are there any other “hidden” recipes in this thread?

Regards,

This is a great guide

1 Like

The best! I am constantly referring to this.

I have printed it and made it in a book format :smiley:

ps. I do have to print it again as I can see corrections were made - which makes me happy as it means the thread is maintained.

pps. Please add a link to the “Repair Spanners” post. Hopefully a link will not count with as many characters towards the limit. I forged some of those and I am VERY happy.

Regards,

Done, although I am extremely close to the post character limit now on the main thread (I’m surprised it fit at all)

4 Likes

Since you are about to run out of room anyway, i would suggest making a new thread when swords and shields come out, Then immediately reply 10 or 15 times to the thread with “(Reserved for future content)” before anyone else can…

Then go back, add the contents and turn the first post in to the table of contents with links to the individual sections in their own replies.

that way you can have 10-20-225 replies that dont matter since the meat of the post is all at the top, you also keep room for future revisions or updates.

6 Likes

I feel I have gotten pretty good at forging now, but I have noticed some tools I have bought having 4 boons on them. Such as Glow, Dmg, All and Speed is there something I am missing that allows you to get 4 boons?

You can only do 3 boons, but some boons increase multiple stats. I don’t think you can do the combo you listed, though. Can you get a screenshot of a combination you’re looking for?

1 Like

Let me see what I can find in a little bit here.

as Rydralain said you can only have 3 boons.
What you might refer to are quirks tho. There are quirks like weather effects or “Best of Health” (increased action speed at high health) which can be applied in addition.